Advertisement

Author Topic: She says she's done breaking up...  (Read 1404 times)

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
She says she's done breaking up...
« on: December 27, 2022, 02:26:20 PM »
Why did he even meet up with her on this?

So, she's done playing and now wants to be serious. Hm...

https://www.facebook.com/reel/704298841307221

« Last Edit: December 31, 2022, 03:58:12 AM by Reporter »

Like this post: 0
"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
Re: She says she's done breaking up...
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2023, 01:29:43 AM »
I've seen this movie.

What happened was they had been dating since high school and made all these future plans together like marriage. But then she wanted to sow her wild oats because she had never been with anybody else except him. When she was done having fun she wanted to get back together, but he had already moved on. When people date for so long like that and play house, one person always start to get curious about what's out there because the bf/gf becomes too familiar. Some might not explore but they have no desire to marry the bf/gf either. I know too many people who dated for over 10 years and never got married, but broke up instead. Bitter breakups, too.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2023, 02:05:10 AM by Believe_N_Me »

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2023, 09:02:40 PM »
I see. By exploring, she learned that she should never have left him in the first place.

But then he doesn't want her anymore just because she decided to explore.

Makes sense.

I've seen this movie.

What happened was they had been dating since high school and made all these future plans together like marriage. But then she wanted to sow her wild oats because she had never been with anybody else except him. When she was done having fun she wanted to get back together, but he had already moved on. When people date for so long like that and play house, one person always start to get curious about what's out there because the bf/gf becomes too familiar. Some might not explore but they have no desire to marry the bf/gf either. I know too many people who dated for over 10 years and never got married, but broke up instead. Bitter breakups, too.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2023, 09:05:05 PM by Reporter »

"...

P90xbox

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2023, 10:23:51 PM »
she's done whoring around. okay, got it. :2funny:

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2023, 09:05:58 AM »
 ;D ;D

she's done whoring around. okay, got it. :2funny:

"...

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2023, 05:11:55 PM »
You don't appreciate what you have until you lose it...

People who think of doing better in that way, generally do worst in results.  Because they never knew how to build better...

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2023, 03:59:25 PM »
Sometimes a couple will date for a long time and even intend to marry. But then they opt out after really thinking about whether they can be the spouse that they want.

A long time ago this guy began to court me for marriage. He was previously in a relationship with a white woman. They lived together out of state and had been together for a number of years. They even discussed marrying each other. But after a lot of thinking, he felt that marrying a white woman wasn’t going to really complete him. She also felt the same. He thought about how happy a life his older brother had. The brother seemed to have everything and their parents could communicate with the Hmong sister-in-law. That’s when he knew that he wanted to marry a Hmong wife instead of dating mes kas girls, which he had only been doing. Therefore he asked the sister-in-law if she knew of any available female relatives.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2023, 08:56:29 PM by Believe_N_Me »

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2023, 08:39:54 PM »
Come to St. Paul and we have unlimited, available Hmong females.

"...

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2023, 10:36:34 PM »
I don't know whatever happened to that guy. After some time of talking to each other only through the phone, I finally agreed to meet him at my parents' church. Except that I didn't show up. I don't remember why I wasn't there, but my mom saw him.

P90xbox

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2023, 11:07:17 PM »
I don't know whatever happened to that guy. After some time of talking to each other only through the phone, I finally agreed to meet him at my parents' church. Except that I didn't show up. I don't remember why I wasn't there, but my mom saw him.

oh damn, that happened to me once. suppose to meet up with a girl at the mall. mind you this was before the everyone had a cell phone days..lols after walking around, i figure i got flaked out..Saw a lot of girls with a red sweatshirt, but they were not Hmong..lols..i remember coming back home thinking wtf just happened..late r that night, we both got on AOL messenger I think it was or was it Hmongtalk..lol s at first she said she was there with her friends and they were all looking for me. I didn't buy it, so I kind of pressed on her and she confessed. Said her brother drove them, they were on their way but got there late due to all the traffic..

a few months later I met one of her friends, and she told me the real reason was because her brother lost his temper because he found out my last name and his ex has the same last name I did...so she and her brother got into it and he just turned around..I'm like whaaaa?? oh wells..I did finally meet her, that same year during the HNY..but by then she had a b-f and I was over her by then..we both chat for a little, and that was it. it was more like oh so you're....and I'm like yeah I can still see the resemblance from all your online photos..and it was like okay well nice to finally meet you, have fun. haha

P90xbox

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2023, 11:42:05 PM »
;D ;D

cov laus hais tias "tseem xav xav ua hluas nkauj"..haha nothing wrong with wanting to explore and live their own life first..but if she don't respect her body, she might never find a happily ever after..that is just the sad truth for some women. Esp wehn it comes to Hmong women, because Hmong men are very jealous creatures...lo ls

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2023, 12:09:55 AM »
oh damn, that happened to me once. suppose to meet up with a girl at the mall. mind you this was before the everyone had a cell phone days..lols after walking around, i figure i got flaked out..Saw a lot of girls with a red sweatshirt, but they were not Hmong..lols..i remember coming back home thinking wtf just happened..late r that night, we both got on AOL messenger I think it was or was it Hmongtalk..lol s at first she said she was there with her friends and they were all looking for me. I didn't buy it, so I kind of pressed on her and she confessed. Said her brother drove them, they were on their way but got there late due to all the traffic..

a few months later I met one of her friends, and she told me the real reason was because her brother lost his temper because he found out my last name and his ex has the same last name I did...so she and her brother got into it and he just turned around..I'm like whaaaa?? oh wells..I did finally meet her, that same year during the HNY..but by then she had a b-f and I was over her by then..we both chat for a little, and that was it. it was more like oh so you're....and I'm like yeah I can still see the resemblance from all your online photos..and it was like okay well nice to finally meet you, have fun. haha

I really don't remember why I didn't show up that day, especially since we really hit it off. I remember seeing him once when I was just a little kid. I think I was 10 years old or something and he was probably 14-15. My family was invited to check out his dad's congregation and he was sitting in a room flirting with some girls when we walked by and peeked in. I thought, "Wow, he's so cute. So stylish!" That was back in the New Wave days.  ;D

Afterwards, we tried to arrange to meet up again but it never happened. Strangely, he still kept calling until the day I married someone else. My mom said that she saw him come to church a few times after I married and then stopped.

I've never ran into him despite the fact that my niece is married to his older brother. I don't think he would even remember that we used to talk.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2023, 12:12:50 AM »
cov laus hais tias "tseem xav xav ua hluas nkauj"..haha nothing wrong with wanting to explore and live their own life first..but if she don't respect her body, she might never find a happily ever after..that is just the sad truth for some women. Esp wehn it comes to Hmong women, because Hmong men are very jealous creatures...lols

Are they really?

According to those Hmong stories on Youtube, it appears that many Hmong men are super attracted to slutty women who have a lot of suitors, past and present, and will destroy their own marriage and/or reputation just to keep her. Some of you PH men, included.  :)

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2023, 08:05:29 AM »
cov laus hais tias "tseem xav xav ua hluas nkauj"..haha nothing wrong with wanting to explore and live their own life first..but if she don't respect her body, she might never find a happily ever after..that is just the sad truth for some women. Esp wehn it comes to Hmong women, because Hmong men are very jealous creatures...lo ls

Tsis pom dej dag
Siab tsis nqig.

Zaum no nws thiaj li tig
Rov los ntshaw tus thaum ub...

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2023, 08:06:18 AM »
Are they really?

According to those Hmong stories on Youtube, it appears that many Hmong men are super attracted to slutty women who have a lot of suitors, past and present, and will destroy their own marriage and/or reputation just to keep her. Some of you PH men, included.  :)

Thrill is what many men want. But when they settle down, they won't settle down with such women.

"...

Advertisements