Advertisement

Author Topic: Do Relationship Experts Have Advice for this? I feel very deceived.  (Read 1533 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
This whole time. What makes it worse is that they gaslit me for having these feelings and concerns. I just feel so crushed, betrayed, and destroyed. 

« Last Edit: December 28, 2022, 12:38:20 AM by Believe_N_Me »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: Do Relationship Experts Have Advice for this? I feel very deceived.
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2022, 08:20:11 PM »
People who gaslight you are steering you away from their guilt on something else.

When I'm gaslighted, I tell  people I am the evidence that contradicts what they are trying to make me feel or think like.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2022, 08:25:16 PM »
If you just take a step back, you might smell the chit that still sticks to your upper lip when you talk. 

Other people are seeing it but why not you?  It is the same principle as to why we don't smell our own bad breath.  You might be a fawking horrible person and you don't even know it. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2022, 08:52:51 PM »
If you just take a step back, you might smell the chit that still sticks to your upper lip when you talk. 

Other people are seeing it but why not you?  It is the same principle as to why we don't smell our own bad breath.  You might be a fawking horrible person and you don't even know it.

They just continue to deflect from themselves. If you bring it up then you're just trying to stir up drama. If you don't bring it up, welps then it's still your fault for not having said anything.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2022, 09:04:00 PM »
They just continue to deflect from themselves. If you bring it up then you're just trying to stir up drama. If you don't bring it up, welps then it's still your fault for not having said anything.

There are people like myself out there who can take your offensive stride and we can work with it.  No problem with me at all.  The problem is this.  I can't be there for everyone. 

My final solution? 

Make better friends  :2funny:

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2022, 11:00:26 PM »

There are people like myself out there who can take your offensive stride and we can work with it.  No problem with me at all.  The problem is this.  I can't be there for everyone. 

My final solution? 

Make better friends  :2funny:

Sometimes there are people in our lives whom we don't have the option of opting out. At least not for the time being.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2022, 11:05:55 PM »
Need more detail
Don’t even know what happened

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2022, 11:56:08 PM »
Need more detail
Don’t even know what happened

Deception. That's what happened.

Some people don't recognize that their actions are deceptive. Or they do and just don't care.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2022, 12:08:43 AM »
Deception. That's what happened.

Some people don't recognize that their actions are deceptive. Or they do and just don't care.

Gotta go into more detail
The story and background
We don’t even know what or whom is being gaslight or deception

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2022, 12:30:47 AM »
Details? Someone tried to conceal information but it revealed itself anyways.

« Last Edit: December 29, 2022, 09:27:14 AM by Believe_N_Me »

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2022, 04:10:30 PM »
Run...

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

P90xbox

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2023, 11:34:29 PM »
i don't know what gaslight means but the minute someone plays mind games is the minute the beginning of the end starts. always seek something that is genuine...no judgment, no expecting something in return..no trade offs...like true friendship, only friendship and loyalty is asked nothing else, nothing more.

Like this post: +1

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2023, 10:28:00 PM »
i don't know what gaslight means but the minute someone plays mind games is the minute the beginning of the end starts. always seek something that is genuine...no judgment, no expecting something in return..no trade offs...like true friendship, only friendship and loyalty is asked nothing else, nothing more.

Gaslighting is when someone makes you think that your concerns are based on irrationality when in reality, your intuition is spot on about their behavior and side activities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP89WzpKulw

« Last Edit: January 10, 2023, 01:57:13 AM by Believe_N_Me »

P90xbox

« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2023, 07:24:00 AM »
Gaslighting is when someone makes you think that your concerns are based on irrationality when in reality, your intuition is spot on about their behavior and side activities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP89WzpKulw

thanks. we have intuitions for a reason. rarely do people take them seriously, often times dismissing them as assumptions or just thinking negatively which is what gaslighters what you to think and feel. but intuitions has more to do with the subconsciousne ss. meaning it reasoned and picked up on the little cues automatically and thus creating a intuition for us before we can process the situation and come to our own conclusion or resolution to figuring something out.  Im not no PHD master but this is my theory when it comes to gut instincts or intuitions. if you're healthy, have good intentions, your instincts never lie.the question is whether you want to be honest or lie to yourself..haha

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2023, 12:55:05 PM »
thanks. we have intuitions for a reason. rarely do people take them seriously, often times dismissing them as assumptions or just thinking negatively which is what gaslighters what you to think and feel. but intuitions has more to do with the subconsciousne ss. meaning it reasoned and picked up on the little cues automatically and thus creating a intuition for us before we can process the situation and come to our own conclusion or resolution to figuring something out.  Im not no PHD master but this is my theory when it comes to gut instincts or intuitions. if you're healthy, have good intentions, your instincts never lie.the question is whether you want to be honest or lie to yourself..haha

You need to give better examples if you want to help support.  Your answer is to use your gut feeling and instinct feeling right?  Well let me give you an example to why you are hmong.

I feel like my spouse is cheating on me.  Use your gut feeling.
I want to know who killed those kids in Moscow Idaho.  Use your gut feeling
Should I marry someone that I do not love?  Use your gut feeling
Put anything here.  Use your gut feeling

Lots of hmong elders are like that.  They uses vague solution that is universal to all problems.  If you have family problems and you go to them for advice, they will tell you to go back to your spouse and try to make it work.  It is probably their gut feeling talking because they don't really know the answer. 

Gut feeling huh?  My gut feeling tells me not to come to you for advice in the first place.   :2funny:

Advertisements