Advertisement

Author Topic: Do Relationship Experts Have Advice for this? I feel very deceived.  (Read 1545 times)

P90xbox

Re: Do Relationship Experts Have Advice for this? I feel very deceived.
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2023, 06:11:13 PM »
You need to give better examples if you want to help support.  Your answer is to use your gut feeling and instinct feeling right?  Well let me give you an example to why you are hmong.

I feel like my spouse is cheating on me.  Use your gut feeling.
I want to know who killed those kids in Moscow Idaho.  Use your gut feeling
Should I marry someone that I do not love?  Use your gut feeling
Put anything here.  Use your gut feeling

Lots of hmong elders are like that.  They uses vague solution that is universal to all problems.  If you have family problems and you go to them for advice, they will tell you to go back to your spouse and try to make it work.  It is probably their gut feeling talking because they don't really know the answer. 

Gut feeling huh?  My gut feeling tells me not to come to you for advice in the first place.   :2funny:

Why you gaslighting me man? :2funny:

I think you're mistaking intuitions or gut instincts to being superstitious or psychic. examples? sure, I can give you some examples, real life examples from me personally..ha ha

a) out on the other side of town, a liquor store I frequent often. Over the years, I've seen different clerks come and go there. One day out of of the blue, the owner hire's a Older Viet lady. I thought, okay I don't know why but I felt a little suspicious right away..Super friendly, but there's something off about her facial demeanor and it was like she reminded me of older Viet ladies at the baccarat tables that always argue with me. lols There's a few occasions where I would buy a few lottery scratch tickets, and she would short me one. I always count my tickets once they handed to me..just like how I count my change. SOme of these clerks are experienced cheats...lols a few week go by, and I'd not seen her..I finally asked the Owner's SOn..He told me they caught her stealing money. She had a serious gambling problem. They let her go, just didn't pay her for the last week she worked..they didn't even pursue to take her to court..They just tell her, don't come back here and not to expect a last check..

So why was my intuitions giving me a bad feeling about this person? first, the clues were there..If she really just wanted to work part time, why a liquor store far away from all the Vietnamese community? She's super friendly, too friendly to other races. But to me, she seems casual but a little bit more careful it seem. And of course she obviously try to cheat me a few times on my lottery scratch cards by either giving me one less, or short change me a few bucks.

she really made the owner suspicious of me...he really wasn't as friendly for a few weeks...so why do I have this intuition...I asked the owner, you must of have thought I was with her eh? just because we're both Asians? I never met or known that person until the day I walked in and saw her behind the counter...lols and he says, No, I hire her because of you? why because I'm Asian? lols I told him, I trust a black or white guy over my own brah. :2funny:

these wern't just lucky guesses brah, these were little clues sent instantly to my brain, thus, giving me a intuition..tri ggering the 6th sense only the few utilizes..haha everyone can utilize this 6th sense too but not many will be able to effectively, since 8.5 out 10 people is a gasligter...lo ls

« Last Edit: January 11, 2023, 06:14:49 PM by P90xbox »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2023, 06:33:23 PM »
Why you gaslighting me man? :2funny:

I think you're mistaking intuitions or gut instincts to being superstitious or psychic. examples? sure, I can give you some examples, real life examples from me personally..ha ha

a) out on the other side of town, a liquor store I frequent often. Over the years, I've seen different clerks come and go there. One day out of of the blue, the owner hire's a Older Viet lady. I thought, okay I don't know why but I felt a little suspicious right away..Super friendly, but there's something off about her facial demeanor and it was like she reminded me of older Viet ladies at the baccarat tables that always argue with me. lols There's a few occasions where I would buy a few lottery scratch tickets, and she would short me one. I always count my tickets once they handed to me..just like how I count my change. SOme of these clerks are experienced cheats...lols a few week go by, and I'd not seen her..I finally asked the Owner's SOn..He told me they caught her stealing money. She had a serious gambling problem. They let her go, just didn't pay her for the last week she worked..they didn't even pursue to take her to court..They just tell her, don't come back here and not to expect a last check..

So why was my intuitions giving me a bad feeling about this person? first, the clues were there..If she really just wanted to work part time, why a liquor store far away from all the Vietnamese community? She's super friendly, too friendly to other races. But to me, she seems casual but a little bit more careful it seem. And of course she obviously try to cheat me a few times on my lottery scratch cards by either giving me one less, or short change me a few bucks.

she really made the owner suspicious of me...he really wasn't as friendly for a few weeks...so why do I have this intuition...I asked the owner, you must of have thought I was with her eh? just because we're both Asians? I never met or known that person until the day I walked in and saw her behind the counter...lols and he says, No, I hire her because of you? why because I'm Asian? lols I told him, I trust a black or white guy over my own brah. :2funny:

these wern't just lucky guesses brah, these were little clues sent instantly to my brain, thus, giving me a intuition..tri ggering the 6th sense only the few utilizes..haha everyone can utilize this 6th sense too but not many will be able to effectively, since 8.5 out 10 people is a gasligter...lo ls

Not psychic or superstition on what I have said before.  I'm not contesting on your gut feeling to whether it is true or not either.  Instinct feeling is real.  It is called evolution that we have them.  It is what makes animals of the fields to what they are.  We have doppler radar and we can see when rain or thunderstorm is coming.  Animals of the fields will sense it days prior so that they can prepare for shelter.  Next time when a bad whether is coming, notice how them birds are silent or almost gone.  Notice how after a thunderstorm that them birds, all of a sudden would come back and chirping all over the place. 

What I'm suggesting is that your answer is rather vague.  If I need a doctor and come to you and you tell me to use my gut feeling, like heck, why would I need a doctor for? 

With your case with the viet lady, it might not be a gut feeling.  It just be you and your bias against old viet lady.  You don't trust them and if you gamble with t hem, you would know why.  You had a gut feeling plus with evidences that later proves that it is right. 

So next time someone ask you for advice, don't just say to use your gut feeling.  Use sciences and theories and anything else for support is better than telling them to use their gut feeling.  Right now, my gut is getting hungry so it is not working right now.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

P90xbox

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2023, 06:40:57 PM »
Believe N me wasn't asking for advice but maybe rather for affirmation that her intuitions were right all along and I simply said always trust your intincts..haha What you do to her anyway? :2funny:

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2023, 07:01:59 PM »
Believe N me wasn't asking for advice but maybe rather for affirmation that her intuitions were right all along and I simply said always trust your intincts..haha What you do to her anyway? :2funny:

My gut instinct would have to take a hard pass and give butt sex back to you bra. 

I did told her to make better friends which then is a cutoff saying that it is her fault so go make better friends.   O0

P90xbox

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2023, 07:46:00 PM »
hope she figures it out and find a resolution to her situation. I don't think she was referencing to friends though.  ;D

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2023, 07:51:35 PM »
hope she figures it out and find a resolution to her situation. I don't think she was referencing to friends though.  ;D

I don't read too well with people online but from what I am sensing with my gut feeling, it is relative issues. 

You can't just make better relatives.   O0

P90xbox

« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2023, 08:16:07 AM »
I don't read too well with people online but from what I am sensing with my gut feeling, it is relative issues. 

You can't just make better relatives.   O0

key words "relationship expert"-that's a given who she is talking about..haha you didnt use your instincts, you use your impulse..haha

Advertisements