Advertisement

Author Topic: So she went on 100 dates in 1 year? Wonder if it helps??  (Read 738 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
So she went on 100 dates in 1 year? Wonder if it helps??
« on: December 30, 2022, 09:33:57 AM »
Chinese woman goes on over 100 dates in a single year after tragic breakup

A woman in Beijing revealed that she has gone on over 100 dates in a year in search of someone who wants to raise a child with her.

The 32-year-old woman, only identified as Baozhuzi, shared her dating experiences with NetEase News in a mini-documentary uploaded to Weibo on Monday.

Speaking to NetEase News, Baozhuzi revealed that before dating other men, she was in an eight-year relationship and had a well-paying job at a big tech firm in Beijing.

Her life fell apart last year after her boyfriend at the time suddenly ended their relationship. Two weeks after their breakup, she lost her job.

Baozhuzi started dating men from different cultural and professional backgrounds, including men who worked in finance and in music, in late 2021. She revealed that at one point, she went on three dates in a single day.

Baozhuzi admitted that in addition to dating other men to move on from her ex-boyfriend, she was looking for someone with a similar goal of raising a child. She also admitted that she is not worried about marrying at a specific age.

“I don’t have any pressure to get married before a certain age, but I do want to have a baby before I’m 35,” she told NetEase News, according to South China Morning Post.

Baozhuzi eventually found a new boyfriend in November after dating for around a year. After going on over 100 dates, Baozhuzi shared that she has learned to “accept failure” and that "you can work hard on everything except for love. You cannot expect to be rewarded in love."

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
Re: So she went on 100 dates in 1 year? Wonder if it helps??
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2023, 11:14:47 PM »
So basically, her biological clock was ticking super fast after having wasted 8 years with a man who never planned to marry her.

“I don’t have any pressure to get married before a certain age, but I do want to have a baby before I’m 35,” she told NetEase News, according to South China Morning Post.

She wants to have a baby before 35 but doesn't feel pressure to get married before any specific age????

That means she is willing to have the baby out of wedlock and with no marriage commitment from the baby daddy first.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2023, 11:02:34 AM »
She'll be doing another 100 the next year. Then 100 the year after. Etc.

She'll become a player only. So, no man will want to raise a child with her then.

I bet she's had flings with some of those 100 dates that year.  We can't say
there's none that she wanted to give herself to for enjoyment.:2funny: :knuppel2: :knuppel2:

« Last Edit: February 27, 2023, 12:18:48 PM by Reporter »

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2023, 07:59:19 PM »
It's just a food date so... ;)

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2023, 03:38:27 PM »
It's just a food date so... ;)

You are translating Hmong expression, right, bro? Food and mushrooms or sticky rice patties? :2funny:

"...

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2023, 09:12:42 PM »
You are translating Hmong expression, right, bro? Food and mushrooms or sticky rice patties? :2funny:

Although I am  ;D, I am also thinking  ::)

I thought there was a shortage of women in China. By statistics alone she should have her pick of the litter. However, 100 dates before finally finding a boyfriend? These dates also sound like set ups by dating services. Nothing wrong with that. But how depressing that a person may have to go on a 100 dates before finding someone who is interested. And we don't even know if this one will work out either. 

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2023, 08:39:22 PM »
I can relate in a way...so when I was young.  I used to get invitations from...Parents, Uncles, Aunts, or Brothers, who all say, "we/I have a single daughter/... you should come over for dinner and meet her."   Gosh that was a lot of food dates...

By that not a lot of talking really happens.  You see I'm not much of a talker and she doesn't talk much either.  Well there were a few food dates where the two of us had great conversations.  Then poof, she ghosts me.  So I don't play games and I am a person of my words.  If she wasn't available, there's ten more others waiting for their turn.  Should I say, "Yes I love to travel the world with you!" as in she's wants to escape from her parents and be set free.  The young me wasn't like that, if I was looking for someone to settle down with, I'm not looking for someone who's interests is mundane material objects in life.  It's the person and always has been the person, not the destination of some place. 

As I gotten a little older in my young adult life, I sort of became a "let's try a new restaurant" dating thingy.  So that was more of a problem in dating the restaurant rather than the actual person.  That was my fault as the important future partner connection was just never there.  Of course going out to see a movie was as is still one of the most fruitless dates.  If there are no plans beforehand nor afterwards, yeah it was just going to see a movie.

I guess I should've developed a taste for mushrooms in my younger years. ;D

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2023, 06:41:59 AM »
Although I am  ;D, I am also thinking  ::)

I thought there was a shortage of women in China. By statistics alone she should have her pick of the litter. However, 100 dates before finally finding a boyfriend? These dates also sound like set ups by dating services. Nothing wrong with that. But how depressing that a person may have to go on a 100 dates before finding someone who is interested. And we don't even know if this one will work out either.

8 to 10 million short of women in China. Yet many Chinese men do have several wives and may Chinese women marry overseas.

But that's not the cause of shortage. It is the former 1-child policy that's to blame. The Chinese are not heartless, but we have
seen movies of parents abandoning their infant daughters on floating baskets so that they might have a son to count on the law.

Some of those kids got rescued by hermits or other families. But those that aren't portrayed in the movies don't have a history
of being rescued. That's probably where those 8 to 10 millions have become: no history.

That lady is a player. One doesn't need even 50 or 25 dates to secure a relationship. I bet if we throw her into a secluded village
of with a population of two, she'll  have her soulmate right on that one date. After all, she can't play around anyway. There's no
neighboring man to play...

« Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 06:51:08 AM by Reporter »

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2023, 06:44:15 AM »
I invited a Hmong chick out some years ago. She didn't have a car, so, I offered to pick her up.

To my surprise, her maternal grandmother, a younger sister, and a female cousin
also hopped into my Corsica.

I offered them anything they wanted at Peking (the restaurant, not the city). So, they opted for
lobster and other seafoods.

Not too bad. We spent only $95.00 for dinner.

But, you are right, VH. This was the restaurant and not
me she was after.

Despite how hot she was, I didn't see a need
to call her again.

I can relate in a way...so when I was young.  I used to get invitations from...Parents, Uncles, Aunts, or Brothers, who all say, "we/I have a single daughter/... you should come over for dinner and meet her."   Gosh that was a lot of food dates...

By that not a lot of talking really happens.  You see I'm not much of a talker and she doesn't talk much either.  Well there were a few food dates where the two of us had great conversations.  Then poof, she ghosts me.  So I don't play games and I am a person of my words.  If she wasn't available, there's ten more others waiting for their turn.  Should I say, "Yes I love to travel the world with you!" as in she's wants to escape from her parents and be set free.  The young me wasn't like that, if I was looking for someone to settle down with, I'm not looking for someone who's interests is mundane material objects in life.  It's the person and always has been the person, not the destination of some place. 

As I gotten a little older in my young adult life, I sort of became a "let's try a new restaurant" dating thingy.  So that was more of a problem in dating the restaurant rather than the actual person.  That was my fault as the important future partner connection was just never there.  Of course going out to see a movie was as is still one of the most fruitless dates.  If there are no plans beforehand nor afterwards, yeah it was just going to see a movie.

I guess I should've developed a taste for mushrooms in my younger years. ;D

« Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 06:49:02 AM by Reporter »

"...

Advertisements