Advertisement

Author Topic: How men lose interests  (Read 727 times)

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile

Like this post: 0
"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Adverstisement

P90xbox

Re: How men lose interests
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2023, 03:46:24 PM »
I don't know, but i think everyone is different. some women think if a guy really likes her he will not stop chasing her. some guys are actually turned off if she puts in too much effort or just as much as he is during the initial stages. i think its fair to say most guys would prefer a girl where she responds with 10-20% of interest in return everytime he shows 80-100% interest in her. ;D once they become exclusive or married, then it should be 50-50. But then if you're just average Joe or Jane you have to know what your odds are within the hierchy..becau se lets be honest, Image and status is everything. sad but its just the way social life is. ;D But yeah, if you are just a average Hmong Joe, just keep chasing that booty until she gives in or put a restraining order on you. :2funny: back in the days I always thought what am I doing wrong? how come all these Hmong brothers who doesn't even look half as good as me are getting girls and some getting really pretty girls when they are funny looking as hell...and then i realize, they are persistent, and I was the type that needs reciprocation. ..and you aint going get shit from a Hmong girl if you wait to see if she is ever going to return your call. :2funny: but either way, I married a white chick and I couldn't be happier not that race matters. but what im saying is, glad I stayed true to myself. cuz i know a lot of my hmong friends who chased for their wife, either the wife end up cheating or even they themselve cheated and they all divorce...so being persistent is a risk..because it's not really a true 50-50 relationship. at least not from the start.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +377
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2023, 07:34:01 PM »
There's a chivalrous white dude tried so hard to impress the divorced blonde girl with his pickup truck and high status. When she mentioned about her mixed kids that she need to support, he dashed off. She burst into crying mode. The owner of gas station came out outside comforting her. She push him off and continue crying.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2023, 01:51:32 AM »
"Effort" can mean different things to different people, especially when it comes to men vs. women.

Give specific examples of what you're looking for a woman to do in order to show you that she is putting forth effort. Also, give examples of the times that you put effort into a relationship.

P90xbox

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2023, 11:29:33 PM »
well for me, I'm simple. I'm not about all those blue pill, red pill, complex approach. no mind games, either she likes me or she don't. haha so if she calls or text me and check up on me if she haven't hear from me all day or a few days...every now and then i like her to come up with ideas and plans..It's not going to fly with me, if I'm always doing the calling, texting, planning..sure, Im the guy, but I have insecurities too..hahah I need to know I belong, and my company is welcome..that my presence makes a difference..lo ls

so its like look, listen...I can be the typical jackass who don't care as long as Im getting laid...or I can be sensible and say hey, I want a woman with thoughts and feelings, and not just a sex doll...lols

unfortunately it seems like guys like me finished lasts..but since Im good looking..I didn't finish last last...lols... haha

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2023, 05:29:30 PM »
I met a White guy at a gym some years ago. He told me he used to date a Hmong girl but he was turned off by her trying to impressive him with her household chores...she washed the dishes, cleaned the house, did the laundry and so many other chores...but didn't pay attention to his romantic interests. :2funny: :2funny:

« Last Edit: January 16, 2023, 08:37:38 AM by Reporter »

"...

P90xbox

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2023, 06:48:36 AM »
I met a White guy at a gym some years ago. He told me he used to date a Hmong girl but he was turned off by trying to impressive him with her household chores...she washed the dishes, cleaned the house, did the laundry and so many other chores...but didn't pay attention to his romantic interests. :2funny: :2funny:

use to wonder why the og's keep saying marry a girl with good work ethics, well manner, and etc...lols i understand now. todays married couples fight over who's turn to wash the dishes and many married men have to cook for themselves. ;D

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2023, 08:38:33 AM »
use to wonder why the og's keep saying marry a girl with good work ethics, well manner, and etc...lols i understand now. todays married couples fight over who's turn to wash the dishes and many married men have to cook for themselves. ;D

I love cooking but I'm not fond of washing the dishes.

Where does that put me? :2funny:

"...

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2023, 10:14:40 PM »
I both agree and disagree with the video.

We know there are men who abandon good women. Now that these men found themselves in turbulent relationships, they are saying it's because there was no effort. And that woman is only saying that because maybe her man is still with her.

Well you can't expect sanity from an insane person, you can't expect loyalty from a cheater, and you can't expect kindness from an aggressor. In a nutshell, you can't expect goodness from women who aren't good, much less any effort from them. It goes both ways, too. Can't expect good from men who aren't good.

Every time guys complain about the psycho ex-girlfriend or nagging wife, just keep in mind the sweet girl who did love you for you but you didn't want any of that.

And every time women think they have their man because of what they're doing, remember that it could all just fall apart in the blink of an eye.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2023, 11:24:48 PM by Believe_N_Me »

Advertisements