Advertisement

Author Topic: Just a number is correct  (Read 199 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Just a number is correct
« on: January 03, 2023, 11:44:17 PM »
Age Ain't Nothin' But a Number to Them! Aaron Taylor-Johnson's Wife, Their Age Gap and More
They're more years apart than his actual age when they met.

Aaron Taylor-Johnson's wife Sam Taylor-Johnson met him when she had him, then a teenager, audition for a movie at her house.

The couple's relationship moved at break-neck speed, though they each insist that "no funny business" occurred on the set of the film Nowhere Boy that brought them together.

"As soon as we finished, he told me he was going to marry me," Sam recalled to Harper's Bazaar. "We had never been on a date, or even kissed."

Aaron, currently a frontrunner to be the new James Bond, chimed in, "And a year to the minute after we met, exactly one year to the minute, I got down on one knee and asked her to marry me."

Whether their origins are side-eye-worthy or sweet is subjective, but it's clearly working for them! Find out about Aaron Taylor-Johnson's wife, their age gap, how they met and more.

How old was Aaron Taylor-Johnson when he met his wife?
Aaron Taylor-Johnson met his now-wife in 2009 on the set of the John Lennon biopic Nowhere Boy, in which Sam Taylor-Wood (as she was then known) was his director. According to The Telegraph, however, Aaron met Sam at the audition for the role sometime in 2008. Sam recalled having Aaron audition at her home due to his limited schedule while he filmed Kick-Ass, telling the Sunday Times, "It was so inconvenient. In the end, I was like, 'OK, he'll have to come to my home.' I opened my door to John Lennon. I instantly knew he was the guy."

In any case, Aaron's birthday is June 13, 1990. Depending on what month and day they started filming (or he auditioned), Aaron would have been between 18 and 19 years old to Sam's 42 at the time of their first meeting.

Aaron told Harper's Bazaar of the audition, "I remember it very, very clearly. I know exactly what she was wearing. This white shirt that she still has, that I love. It definitely changed my life, though not in the way I expected."

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Advertisements