Advertisement

Author Topic: "Once a cheater, always a cheater"??  (Read 407 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
"Once a cheater, always a cheater"??
« on: January 06, 2023, 07:44:44 PM »
Angela Breaks Down Knowing Michael 'Was in My Bed' the Very Moment He Told Another Woman He Loved Her
The cheating scandal is one of many challenges in Angela and Michael's marriage — but he's not ready to give up on their love story

Angela Deem and Michael Ilesanmi's marriage has reached a breaking point — again.

PEOPLE has an exclusive sneak peek at Sunday night's second 90 Day Fiancé: Happily Ever After? tell-all episode that shows Angela, 57, in tears as Michael, 30, explains that controversial voice note.

In an earlier episode, Angela was enraged to find Michael had been cheating on her with another woman after someone sent her the voice note. She continued to question her connection with Michael — and whether their marriage was worth all the pain.

It's clear Angela's tears stem from a place of betrayal at the knowledge her husband told another woman he loved her.

"I was over there and he was in my bed when he did that — when I'd go downstairs," Angela says in the clip. "I found out that he was doing this the whole time that — when we made up. He knew what he was doing."

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
Re: "Once a cheater, always a cheater"??
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2023, 01:59:27 AM »
Some people can quit the relationship cold turkey after finding out that they've been cheated on. Others take longer because they have to go through a process. Even when they weren't fully in love with the person who cheated on them, it is still a process to quit the relationship. This is why abused victims don't just immediately leave a toxic relationship.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: "Once a cheater, always a cheater"??
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2023, 03:41:51 AM »
When  you are 57 and your guy is 27 years younger, you expect him to do that. How can any woman in her position expect happily forever after like that in "Snow White" or "Cinderella" or "Sleeping Beauty", etc.?

That just won't happen.

I don't even look for anyone ten years younger or older than I am.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Advertisements