Advertisement

Author Topic: more examples to why you need to have good instincts and trust them  (Read 970 times)

P90xbox

While back on a show I can't remember if it was dateline or 60 minutes. But the story was how a mother was always so "over" protective of her child that she wouldn't let her child go to the park alone without her supervision. Her neighbors all told her to loosen up, they allowed their kids to walk to the park and play on their own will and have had no issues. Granted this was a considered a "safe" middle class neighborhood. So one day the mother gave in and went with the neighbor's suggestion..sh e let her child walk to the park to play with the other neighbor kids. That night, was the last time she would see her child. So sad.

I still have a older car...and everytime I know I'm going shopping for a while or parking somewhere for a while, I always put on the steering wheel lock club....have people telling me I worry too much, or overthinking too much...if this car gets jack, someone's going to get hurt I say back...lols j.k..car has sentimental value, its old, raggity, but i rather my newer car get stolen if anything..lmao

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
Re: more examples to why you need to have good instincts and trust them
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2023, 01:00:40 PM »
That mother knew her child best and should not have allowed the opinions of others pressure her. Maybe the other children were not as naive and gullible to fall suspect to a stranger, and not necessarily because their parents gave them more independence.

We have this aunt who likes to brag that her children were always very independent since a young age. But the truth is that they were just trying to survive their mom who was a single parent, never home, and would leave them alone in the house for days at a time.

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +42
    • View Profile
Re: more examples to why you need to have good instincts and trust them
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2024, 07:02:36 PM »
Yes folks, I believe this gal 100%. I believe when she said she just have a haunch, or intuition. That's why I only gamble if I know Im going to win.lols...But some of these intuitions doesn't always have good intentions...l ols for this particular family, i think theyr'e okay..they were struggling, probably good people, and well deserving.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh2s-KSC_Xs

Advertisements