Advertisement

Author Topic: Asians look that bad to her??  (Read 258 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Asians look that bad to her??
« on: January 12, 2023, 11:10:09 PM »
'I would rather die than look like you': Australian woman's anti-Asian rant caught in TikTok video

A TikTok user found herself on the receiving end of a racist rant at a tram station in Australia.

On Wednesday, Hazel Chan (@siewngap) posted a short video on TikTok of a woman harassing her and her friends.

The nine-second clip begins with the woman aggressively stating, “My vagina’s all over the internet, you idiot.”

The woman continues her rant by saying, “I just want to know why Asians have to take over the entire coun —” before the video cuts off.

“We were sitting at a tram stop and got approached by her, we ignored her and she continued so I recorded her to make her stop but this was what we got," Chan wrote in her post's caption.

According to signs visible in the video, the incident occurred in Melbourne, Australia.

The clip is purportedly a reupload of a previous video that went viral on TikTok with over half a million views.

"Reupload cause it got removed by tiktok at 600k PLEASEEEE do not report #victim," Chan wrote in the video's caption.

The recent video shows the woman making more offensive statements, such as "I would rather look like me than you. I think everybody would rather look like me than you," "I've seen Asians with eye contact lenses [to make them] have blue eyes. Do you know how artificial and tacky that looks?" and "I don't want to look like you ever, I would rather die than look like you."

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +648
    • View Profile
Re: Asians look that bad to her??
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2023, 01:40:09 PM »
Haha, “her vagina is all over the internet”. Clearly someone is not all there and there too much.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2023, 03:22:27 PM »
Eventually, someone will know her and snitch her out and she will lose her job. 

Not too sure about hate crime in Australia but America and social media don't play that.   

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +366
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2023, 03:44:49 PM »
Not all Australians this bad as her. She just  :idiot2: in the head. You can tell the way she did her make up very poorly. ;D

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements