Advertisement

Author Topic: Now this is just wrong!!! What's wrong with this idiotic self-centered reviewer?  (Read 484 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
 :idiot2::

Family gives restaurant 1-star review after receiving $50 worth of free food

A worker feels like a customer was too difficult when they demanded free food.

He explained the situation on Reddit’s “Choosing Beggars” forum, a subreddit dedicated to “people who are being way too picky when begging for things.”

According to the poster, he works at a locally owned Mexican restaurant. “The owners are two of the most kind, compassionate & selfless people I’ve ever met,” he explained. “The reader board outside of the restaurant reads as follows: ‘Hungry? No money? We will feed you.’ And they mean it. If you are hungry and have no money, you can eat for free.”

However, they have a few requirements. The restaurant only offers a limited menu of free food, and patrons cannot dine in with the free meal; they must take it to go.

An issue arose when a family of four came into the restaurant and tried to order a free meal.

The family wanted shrimp fajitas, which aren’t offered on the free menu. The father demanded the worker ask the manager for an exception. The manager denied their request, which angered the father. “You guys need to expand the options on this menu,” he reportedly said to the employee.

Despite not getting the food they wanted, the family placed a free order anyway — then proceeded to demand a table. The worker tried to explain how they would have to take the free meal to go. The father insisted they wanted a table — then brought his family to a booth, where the four sat down.

Only when the worker told them they would be charged if they dined in did the family get up and leave. The family told the worker “thanks for nothing” after receiving the free food, then went home and left the restaurant a one-star review.

People felt the family was being rude and ungrateful.

“I hope you can ban these people from coming back,” a user wrote.

“That’s how you get good people that give away free food to stop giving away free food,” another said.

“This guy is the reason so many good hearted people stop doing nice things for other people,” someone added.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +377
    • View Profile
I have seen customers like that. They're so entitle and privilege.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +247
    • View Profile
So typical of people now-a-days... entitled and think they are privileged. No race is mention so I assume this family is POC ? I'm not being a racist but that's how MSM usually work... when no race is mentioned, the perp(s) are 99.9% POC.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +649
    • View Profile
So typical of people now-a-days... entitled and think they are privileged. No race is mention so I assume this family is POC ? I'm not being a racist but that's how MSM usually work... when no race is mentioned, the perp(s) are 99.9% POC.

Don’t be scared to say black, really say what you mean. lol

Like this post: +1

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
This looks like a job done by hmoobrock   :2funny:

Usually the poor are the ones that are using clever tactics to come up.  If you want to see how it is done, check out them extreme couponing folks.  It is a sickening disease I'm telling you because I used to be one until I realized the truth.  Like buying chit that I don't even need because I found a deal.  My pantry is filled up with new stuff that I don't even use.  Although I have poor cousins coming over so I opened up the pantry and for them to take whatever they needed. 

Looks like the family of 4 there were just trying to beat the system.  They are looking for loopholes.  What would jesus christ would do?  He would give them fajitas steak and sat them down.  Why?  Well if there is  just one family like this out of the bunch then you are not going out of business.  The people, if they are really hungry needs to be fed, according to the teaching of Jesus Christ. 

I dunno. I can make arguments for both sides.  Like the ethics behind you going after them insurance companies and sue their azz because they got a lot of money plus insurance be charging everybody anyways, even if you are poor, they still want to get payed. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile

Sounds white-y. But then again, if proven correct it'll be considered a moot point.

Judge by character, not skin color - MLK, gist of his quote.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Sounds white-y. But then again, if proven correct it'll be considered a moot point.

Judge by character, not skin color - MLK, gist of his quote.

I think you are right.  I think it is white folks and here's my theory.

If you black and you ghetto, you don't have a family of 4 and black ghetto people don't eat as a family, especially when they are out to cheat the system.

Only exception when I was couponing is if the coupon says one per person.  In this case, they bring out the whole family and have a bunch of these same coupons for the store robbing escapade.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline TuesdaysGirl

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +4
    • View Profile

:2funny: :idiot2:

I'm not being a racist but "insert racism"

Like this post: +1

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +247
    • View Profile

Not scared to say black... just wanted to be politically correct for some Phers in here :2funny: :2funny:

However, MSM have proven time and time again that they will not reveal the race of the perps if it's black or brown but will say it if it's white or even Asian.

Hence, you hear about the Asian hate crimes only if the perps are whites - if the crime is done by blacks, very limited exposure. Some won't even touch it.

It use to be a real head turner, major headline news for MSM. But when the majority of the perps are turning out to be blacks - it's just not worth reporting anymore.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Advertisements