Advertisement

Author Topic: Demmies and their hypocrisy...  (Read 473 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
Demmies and their hypocrisy...
« on: January 17, 2023, 12:47:18 PM »
They sent the FBI after Trump for "secret documents" because of an informant and played it for months. Many on the Left/Demmies talking heads, politicians wanted Trump arrested and put away for treason.

However, when classified documents were found at multiple times and in multiple places; at an office the Biden used at the Penn Biden Center, a University of Pennsylvania-affiliated think tank in Washington, and at Biden’s home. This documents were when Brandon was just a VP and it's perfectly fine  :idiot2:

But when GOP and other people pressed for answers, the WH accused GOP of playing politics to smeared Biden - kinda like how the GOP was supposedly smearing Biden over the Hunter Biden laptop, Biden having a Ukranian investigator/lawyer fired for digging into it, etc etc.

“House Republicans are playing politics in a shamelessly hypocritical attempt to attack President Biden,” White House spokesman Ian Sams

Ilhan Omar (one of the Demmie young Sqaw):Investigations Into Biden Classified Document Scandal Are A ‘Political Game’.

So, according to Lefties/Demmies, investigation into one of their own is "political game" or "playing politics" but it's insurrection/treason for the other group  :idiot2: :idiot2:

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
Re: Demmies and their hypocrisy...
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2023, 01:27:48 PM »
i never say it was fine
this SHYT is serious

;D ;D ;D

i'm going distance myself from the hmong liberal in PH on this subject of matter
THIS IS SOME SERIOUS STUFF

how can one careless leave classified information in their car
out in the open for everyone to see??

;D ;D ;D

at least keep it in a safe or something you know what i mean

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2023, 02:55:43 PM »
I bet this closet Trumper can't be happy about it:

I like trump

Trump is alot like me

I have to agree with trump...

HIS WORDS based on the "legit" quotes above.. ;D

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2023, 03:44:39 PM »
During the 2020 election, a black man was murdered on the stoop of his storefront. He had displays of Trump signs in the window. Just a little back story, this happened in a very liberal metropolitan city. Conservative groups probed for a thorough investigation and were accused by the Democrat leaders of the city of playing politics. The irony is that the black man is actually a staunch Democrat voter who campaigned for those same Democrats. If he didn't have those Trump signs on display, he probably wouldn't have been shot. And if he had been, the Democrats would claim it was a hate crime.

The Democrats are the only people who have two interpretation s for the same facts. It's activism when a black person says it, but it's racist when anybody else says it. Apparently, it was never black-face if it's Justin Trudeau or Joy Behar or Jimmy Kimmel.

People who don't treat others equally have no business championing equality.  ::)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2023, 11:27:15 PM »
During the 2020 election, a black man was murdered on the stoop of his storefront. He had displays of Trump signs in the window. Just a little back story, this happened in a very liberal metropolitan city. Conservative groups probed for a thorough investigation and were accused by the Democrat leaders of the city of playing politics. The irony is that the black man is actually a staunch Democrat voter who campaigned for those same Democrats. If he didn't have those Trump signs on display, he probably wouldn't have been shot. And if he had been, the Democrats would claim it was a hate crime.

The Democrats are the only people who have two interpretation s for the same facts. It's activism when a black person says it, but it's racist when anybody else says it. Apparently, it was never black-face if it's Justin Trudeau or Joy Behar or Jimmy Kimmel.

People who don't treat others equally have no business championing equality.  ::)

LMAO

this is some next level tin foil crazyyyy mental talk
Pretty sure they haven’t found the killer yet

And you just making all these bogus claim

CONTACT THE FBI
they looking for the killer

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2023, 11:55:09 PM »
Speaking of "just making all these bogus claim", clique members DO think alike and share the same "negative" behavioral traits, THAT'S FOR DAMN SURE!!!

Like the negative behaviors displayed below for example...;D:

"yeah i just make that stuff up"

"Just lied, dude"

Plus, closet Trumper or not, both of those clique members "like trump"...just the same...

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2023, 10:37:49 AM »

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2023, 11:51:30 PM »
They sent the FBI after Trump for "secret documents" because of an informant and played it for months. Many on the Left/Demmies talking heads, politicians wanted Trump arrested and put away for treason.

However, when classified documents were found at multiple times and in multiple places; at an office the Biden used at the Penn Biden Center, a University of Pennsylvania-affiliated think tank in Washington, and at Biden’s home. This documents were when Brandon was just a VP and it's perfectly fine  :idiot2:

But when GOP and other people pressed for answers, the WH accused GOP of playing politics to smeared Biden - kinda like how the GOP was supposedly smearing Biden over the Hunter Biden laptop, Biden having a Ukranian investigator/lawyer fired for digging into it, etc etc.

“House Republicans are playing politics in a shamelessly hypocritical attempt to attack President Biden,” White House spokesman Ian Sams

Ilhan Omar (one of the Demmie young Sqaw):Investigations Into Biden Classified Document Scandal Are A ‘Political Game’.

So, according to Lefties/Demmies, investigation into one of their own is "political game" or "playing politics" but it's insurrection/treason for the other group  :idiot2: :idiot2:

It's a fact that the Democrats are corrupt and agents of Satan more than any of the other political parties. Just go read Whitney Webb's books. Everything printed in those two volumes are public knowledge but Dem voters choose to ignore it because they've linked their identity to this evil party.

Just to show you how great the Dems are at conning people, simply look at the lefties on PH. They'll cry over something someone said in the past but yet when it comes to the Dems being the KKK, they just shrug their shoulders. "Oh, they switched sides" as if that was a legit excuse.  ::) :idiot2:

My friend and I were discussing this yesterday. We both agreed that even the Hmong Dem politicians don't care about this party. However, like Trump, they understand that in order to be in politics there are only two powerful parties that can back you up. Thus, they're with the Dems in order to run. It's like if there are only two companies in town to work at. You gotta work at the one that hires you. But the Leftist Dems on PH are seriously faithful like anything we say is a personal attack on them.  :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

Advertisements