Advertisement

Author Topic: Democrats threw other Dems under the bus...  (Read 195 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +247
    • View Profile
Democrats threw other Dems under the bus...
« on: January 23, 2023, 01:56:23 PM »
Nancy Pelosi trashes NY governor for House loss in NY - giving GOP the majority. She claimed Hochul for not seeing the affect of crimes and addressing it earlier in the election.

While other Dems blamed the campaign manager and the failure to remapped districts to favor Dems. The party failed to push for a constitutional amendment on the ballot that would make it easier for them to draw more favorable congressional maps during the once-every-decade process...The Democratic legislature drew a map so aggressive the courts overturned it and ordered a new one that was more favorable to the GOP. - Politico. Dems were trying to gerrymandered districts but the court saw through their schemes. It was so bad that the court said, "... were drawn with an unconstitution al partisan intent.

“The governor’s campaign, I think, was just abysmally run,” said state Sen. Elijah Reichlin-Melnick, a Rockland County Democrat. By the way, Elijah lost his seat.

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +377
    • View Profile
Re: Democrats threw other Dems under the bus...
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2023, 01:36:46 PM »
I don't care if someone is from the Democratic or Republican party will sit on the highest chair and think he/she gonna controls anyone's life just because the men's law is absolute. If someone does this sh!t is the biggest hypocrite.

Like this post: 0
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements