Advertisement

Author Topic: Asian doing mass shooting now...  (Read 409 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
Asian doing mass shooting now...
« on: January 24, 2023, 10:07:57 AM »
7 shot dead at Half Moon Bay, CA... suspect is 67yrs old Chinese man
https://www.npr.org/2023/01/23/1150931739/half-moon-bay-shootings-california-updates

This came less than 48hrs after another 72yrs old Asian shot dead 11 and wounded 9 at Monterey Bay, CA.
https://abcnews.go.com/US/multiple-dead-shooting-monterey-park-california/story?id=96592246

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
Re: Asian doing mass shooting now...
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2023, 10:32:21 AM »
Domestic and disgruntled employee.

Guns/bullets are colorblind.

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +363
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2023, 01:12:39 PM »
That is not something new everyday. Asians have been fighting each other before the Ching dynasty.  :2funny:

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2023, 01:44:05 PM »
oakland is just half hour away.  Gas station shooting.  1 dead and 7 got hit.  3 days, 3 iincident.  The gas station one may not be asian but they are ruling it as a mass shooting case.

Them two asian ones though.  Your uncle is crazy yo.  One guy killed himself and one guy going postal. 

Speaking of which, my team just fired a lead.  He did not see it coming.  Too many cases on him and they let it go but once they made him trained new people, I already knew it that they are going to play games with him and then booth him out.  Literally, worst than getting that pink slip for layoff is an unexpected firing especially when he does so much for the company and puts all of his energy into the company.  I mean who would go out and buy these boxes so that we can have our own personal mailbox at work?  This is the first time that I have encountered a senior employee, full of knowledge but yet, they fired him instead of laying him off.  Maybe they don't want to pay him severance package.

But anyways, I'm already looking behind my back when I'm coming and leaving for work.  You never know.  Going postal comes with no warning.  You see folks.  If someone say they will come back and shoot you, 99% of the time, they are not going to do it.  it is the quiet ones that has a higher chance of doing it.   

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

P90xbox

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2023, 10:20:30 PM »
oakland is just half hour away.  Gas station shooting.  1 dead and 7 got hit.  3 days, 3 iincident.  The gas station one may not be asian but they are ruling it as a mass shooting case.

Them two asian ones though.  Your uncle is crazy yo.  One guy killed himself and one guy going postal. 

Speaking of which, my team just fired a lead.  He did not see it coming.  Too many cases on him and they let it go but once they made him trained new people, I already knew it that they are going to play games with him and then booth him out.  Literally, worst than getting that pink slip for layoff is an unexpected firing especially when he does so much for the company and puts all of his energy into the company.  I mean who would go out and buy these boxes so that we can have our own personal mailbox at work?  This is the first time that I have encountered a senior employee, full of knowledge but yet, they fired him instead of laying him off.  Maybe they don't want to pay him severance package.

But anyways, I'm already looking behind my back when I'm coming and leaving for work.  You never know.  Going postal comes with no warning.  You see folks.  If someone say they will come back and shoot you, 99% of the time, they are not going to do it.  it is the quiet ones that has a higher chance of doing it.   

quiet or loud, you never know what someone is capable of. sometimes it's that loud, obnoxious, overly friendly mofo...sometim es its that quiet but jackass mofo....but it's never ever the quiet, kind, loving and caring mofos.

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +648
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2023, 11:18:32 AM »
The thing is, we’re all capable of a lot of stuff both good and bad. What’s keeping us from going full anarchic?

Advertisements