Advertisement

Author Topic: The ignorant hosts at "The View" is at it again...  (Read 393 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +247
    • View Profile
The ignorant hosts at "The View" is at it again...
« on: January 24, 2023, 03:34:19 PM »
Joy Behar claimed that the prosecutor for the Alec Baldwin shooting incident is a BIG GOP and the GOP was coming after the innocent Baldwin.

Joy: "The, the DA who is indicting him, whatever the legal term is right, she... she's a big Republican. I'm only saying this because Alec Baldwin is a target for Republican. They can not stand him." Other mouse pieces shaking their head in agreement...

Turns out, the DA is a Democrat. And the Republicans are not after Alec Baldwin... this is about a guy, taking a gun (supposely prop), point at the woman and pulled the trigger - killed her. Alec was in charge of this movie production... the responsibiliti es and accountabiliti es is his.

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
Re: The ignorant hosts at "The View" is at it again...
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2023, 03:38:18 PM »
Joy Behar claimed that the prosecutor for the Alec Baldwin shooting incident is a BIG GOP and the GOP was coming after the innocent Baldwin.

Joy: "The, the DA who is indicting him, whatever the legal term is right, she... she's a big Republican. I'm only saying this because Alec Baldwin is a target for Republican. They can not stand him." Other mouse pieces shaking their head in agreement...

Turns out, the DA is a Democrat. And the Republicans are not after Alec Baldwin... this is about a guy, taking a gun (supposely prop), point at the woman and pulled the trigger - killed her. Alec was in charge of this movie production... the responsibiliti es and accountabiliti es is his.

Shh shh. Now Google how he's the sole (main?) individual responsible? It's not like there's an entire industry dedicated to this line of work.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +377
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2023, 03:42:03 PM »
My head hurts after reading this. I had read the whole thing several times to understand.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2023, 03:51:36 PM »
My head hurts after reading this. I had read the whole thing several times to understand.

Democrat make movie. Prop gun go bang. Someone dies.

"Mouse"  :D pieces on TV go blah blah "GOP hate Alec Baldwin". DA is Democrat.

The End.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +247
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2023, 03:52:04 PM »
Shh shh. Now Google how he's the sole (main?) individual responsible? It's not like there's an entire industry dedicated to this line of work.

The DA is not even charging Alec with murder, homicide or anything of that sort. They are charging him with negligent... they are charging him as an actor and producer for having unsafe condition on the set. No one should be touching these guns except the gun smith prior to handing the gun to the actor/actress and afterward. There are rules to follow and unfortunately it was not followed and a person ended up dead.  Alec also directed one of his assistant to delete some archives - not sure what they are, probably nothing meaningful but the DA need to find out what these archives contained.

This isn't a Left/Right or Dem/GOP thing... it's about getting justice for someone that lost her life needlessly. These cackling hens tried to defend Alec by making it into a political thing and that the DA is going after him because supposedly GOP hated him.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +377
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2023, 04:30:14 PM »
I have no clue why GOP is targeting Baldwin. They probably felt that he made the U.S. or Hollywood look bad. lol
I had to dig some info on the victim's whereabout. The data I search for Halyna Hutchins was that she's a Ukrainian and she got 30 year experiences in cinematography

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements