Advertisement

Author Topic: Dems screamed "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...."  (Read 267 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +247
    • View Profile
Dems screamed "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...."
« on: February 03, 2023, 01:57:04 PM »
When Omar, a known antisemitic and part of the young Dem squaw (squawk,) was removed from the Foreign Affair Committee...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vtj7NFkm6UY Music to my air  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Also removed were Eric Swalwell, Intel Committee - he was accused of having relation with a Chinese intelligent operative. And Adam "lying bag of sh1ts" Schiff who promoted and spread misinformation about the Trump/Russia collusion. Still waiting for his "abundance/ample evidences" that Mueller couldn't find.

I get it... all these people are just playing politics. It's the same when the Dems (majority) removed GOP reps from major committees...

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
Re: Dems screamed "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...."
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2023, 02:04:12 PM »
This is why whatever the Dems say just go in one ear and out the other for me. They like to pass laws that give them all the advantage and then when their person doesn't get elected, they won't let the other person have the same advantage with the laws that they passed.  ::)

But if you're a person whose already been brainwashed by Dems that everything is racism then you won't want to hear anything from anybody else.

The Dems are really good at brainwashing people. They've made many Hmong liberals believe that anyone who isn't a Democrat is the enemy. Therefore, nothing that a non-Democrat says should be believed or even heard.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2023, 02:47:21 PM »
So remove MTG from her comittee then  ???

Jewish lasers go pew pew!

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2023, 02:49:14 PM »
This is why whatever the Dems say just go in one ear and out the other for me. They like to pass laws that give them all the advantage and then when their person doesn't get elected, they won't let the other person have the same advantage with the laws that they passed.  ::)

But if you're a person whose already been brainwashed by Dems that everything is racism then you won't want to hear anything from anybody else.

The Dems are really good at brainwashing people. They've made many Hmong liberals believe that anyone who isn't a Democrat is the enemy. Therefore, nothing that a non-Democrat says should be believed or even heard.

They could just bus them to the polls like the CMA churches do.

"Vote GOP if you're a Christian." <---factual, as it's happened at MY church a few times

Advertisements