Advertisement

Author Topic: I used to think those living in a large Hmong population...  (Read 1279 times)

P90xbox

Re: I used to think those living in a large Hmong population...
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2023, 10:14:45 PM »
oh man, I've actually cut ties with women in the past where they were still seeing, talking, or going on dates with other dudes...nothin g wrong, if you two were never esclusive....b ut usually I just take it, either they're not really into me, or have enough faith in me that I can be loyal and faithful to them..haha I'd doubt it's the latter, cus I know women naturally in general have a lot of hearts...lols

however with that said, i remember a girl that I was seeing, talking, going on friendly dates called me after several weeks of me not calling her anymore asking why I stopped calling. of course I said I got busy, and things just didn't seem to go anywehere..lol s, and she was like hey I thought I told you I'm not interested in a relationship atm...and so I told her, I'm looking for something serious and exclusive...an d she was kind enough to wish me the best, although I probably came off as a jerk to her...but yeah, make it clear what your looking for, nothing wrong with that..save both of you guys time and heartaches too maybe..lols

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2023, 10:32:38 PM »
I don't think you even owe anyone a statement like such.  I mean moving on is just a step away.  It is not like it is a job where you have to put in your 2 weeks notice.  Even with jobs these days, you still owe them nothing.  Just leave

By telling them that you are going to cut ties is a psychological defensive move. Years later, her name is Believe_n_me and she will tell your story about the guy that wants her but she can not commit or get out of that friend zone.  However, I see the trickery in it though.  They need to hear the final touch and who knows, you guys might meet again one day and for a fairy tale story to end in happiness, lets just put the both of you as being single and this time around, he is not going to let you go.   O0

::)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2023, 10:37:20 PM »
I am not interested in entering a relationship just because there is some interest, attraction or because I'm lonely. I only enter a relationship when I am ready for marriage. Otherwise, I would be open to a lot of suitors and obviously NO sex.

Advertisements