Advertisement

Author Topic: A man who wants stability always know what he's looking for...  (Read 94 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
...and he's not going to string you along until he's ready because his time is valuable to him as well.

It doesn't take a man long to know that you're the one. It won't be your job to prove anything. In fact, what will happen is that he'll court you for this reason alone:

To see if you're attracted and willing to commit to him. He already knows that he likes you and wants commitment with you.

The dudes who are testing to see if there is compatibility or if they like you enough ARE PLAYING. If a man has to test to see if he likes you enough then RUN. Even if you get him, it will be a very one-sided relationship where he has all the power. You'll feel anxious all the time and fearful of abandonment.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +45
    • View Profile
Re: A man who wants stability always know what he's looking for...
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2024, 11:50:52 PM »
You mean guys only have 10 minutes to decide if they wanna commit to you or not? lol

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2024, 10:37:45 AM »
From the perspective of the hunter, 10 minutes is way too long to decide if you want to shoot that buck or not.

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2024, 08:20:02 PM »
From the perspective of the hunter, 10 minutes is way too long to decide if you want to shoot that buck or not.

Some bucks are way too hard to tell if they are within shooting limit. Maybe a bush or rock is blocking him partially, maybe it might be a doe with horns. Maybe it's a decoy. Something is off.lol patience will have to be practice in this scenario. Lol

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2024, 11:04:18 AM »
If it's a clear shot and you don't take the shot then it's over.

You'll never see that 12-pointer again.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2024, 11:05:17 AM »
A hunting friend of mine says that you should only take the shot if it's a clear shot.

Some hunters have the clear shot but take too long. Now all they can do is tell their buddies how they saw the perfect 12-pointer. It will just be a story they keep telling everyone.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2024, 01:31:02 PM »
A hunting friend of mine says that you should only take the shot if it's a clear shot.

Some hunters have the clear shot but take too long. Now all they can do is tell their buddies how they saw the perfect 12-pointer. It will just be a story they keep telling everyone.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Oh I had one or two of those shots. I can't pass up on this one now. But what if I want the doe not the buck. lol I can't shoot something I want as a pet. Lol guess if I can get it to eat off from my hand then I don't need to manipulate or shoot it.  Lol

Advertisements