Advertisement

Author Topic: You'll have your dream guy when you look for these things:  (Read 141 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
You'll have your dream guy when you look for these things:
« on: April 24, 2024, 02:20:32 AM »
A man who is in a position to do these things and has the desire to do them -

- take care of someone
- accrue assets
- create stability
- secure a wife who will help oversee these things

The most satisfying and successful marriages I know include a husband who is all of these things. Otherwise, you just have a dude who enjoys spending time with you and using up your energy. In essence, a playmate. Which is why so many women are unhappy in their marriage/situationship.

It doesn't matter how nice he is or how much you enjoy his company. If he isn't in this state of mind and in a position to do these things, then you'll only be disappointed. Stop playing house with men. Then they'll know that they have to go do these things before they can get with you. Release them to go learn how to be a proper man and stop rescuing them.

No hobosexuals. The world has too many hobosexuals nowadays.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 02:24:20 AM by Believe_N_Me »

Like this post: +1

Adverstisement

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +46
    • View Profile
Re: You'll have your dream guy when you look for these things:
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2024, 08:44:22 AM »
Most men will not surrender to this. Until she proven that she is worthy and deserving of his sacrifice for her happiness. Someone has to give in first. The cock or the egg. Lol I think the cock has to, it's the smart choice. The egg is there, it's his job to fertilize it. Lol

Like this post: 0

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2024, 09:30:06 AM »
Good women don't have to prove anything. This is how it works with good men who do want commitment.

First, a woman should already be a wife - just not his wife yet. This means that she is already in her wife energy. It's not something that she becomes when she gets married.

Next, the man has to be the one to show that he can be her husband. She need only give him the signal to pursue her.

The women who act agreeable at all times are insecure. In a sense, this is an act of chasing.

Not to sound arrogant or anything but I've had my own share of men who came to ask me to marry them. I didn't even really know who they were or anything. I'm one of those girls back in the days when the elders and guys would say, "hey, she would be a great wife and looks great. Go ask her to marry."

My own sister got married this way. She and my brother in law never dated. They weren't a couple for years, etc. etc. He saw her and just knew that she was the one. Then he came and asked for her hand in marriage. And these aren't transactional marriages either where the guy just needs a woman to perform wifely duties.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2024, 09:46:59 AM »
Save your energy and don't catch feelings for the time wasters. Not saying that there aren't a lot of fun guys with good chemistry. Just saying that they're not in a state of mind to go all in.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2024, 09:58:44 AM »
The type of man to be careful with is the one who will do grand gestures that look like he's taking action towards commitment with you. A lot of women have fallen for this. This man will do things that are typically only husband role: help pay some of your bills, cosign to purchases, perform yard work, watch your kids (if you're a single mother), etc. But in actuality, what I noticed, is that this man is looking for a part-time family. He's just very lonely and feeling excluded from his own married siblings/cousins/etc. He wants the benefits of having a family without true commitment and obligations. 

I see a lot of this situationship nowadays. Especially divorced dudes whose exes left them high and dry.

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2024, 08:54:00 AM »
That is ideal in a realistic viewpoint. The issue is many are trapped in their primal or spiritual state. lols There needs to be a balance or proper ratio between primal,spiritual, and reality with reality being the most emphasis on. Only then will humanity be save.  ;D

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2024, 10:57:39 AM »
I don't know if a lot of people are trapped. It's a matter of finding the ones who aren't.

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2024, 05:36:48 PM »
Some say humans are a young species and  we got a long way to go. Lol

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2024, 07:59:10 PM »
The type of man to be careful with is the one who will do grand gestures that look like he's taking action towards commitment with you. A lot of women have fallen for this. This man will do things that are typically only husband role: help pay some of your bills, cosign to purchases, perform yard work, watch your kids (if you're a single mother), etc. But in actuality, what I noticed, is that this man is looking for a part-time family. He's just very lonely and feeling excluded from his own married siblings/cousins/etc. He wants the benefits of having a family without true commitment and obligations. 

I see a lot of this situationship nowadays. Especially divorced dudes whose exes left them high and dry.

The primal spirit is strong. It is the most influential. It's time for humans to notice that our primal instincts are very flawed. Otherwise people will be worse than animals. Wait, I think that's happening already. Lol

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Today at 09:43:30 PM »
everyone has their own style or approach when it comes to talking,dating, and committment.

The old school way, yes, Men are encourage to chase, be persistent, and prove his worthiness...l ols But keep in mind, this was when women in general were still angels and would never dare kill a ant...lmao

Today, its very different. It's very fast pace. If one or the other does not show the same matching energy, interest, or effort, it's pretty much onto the next...lols Men today are very sensitive to being call creeps, desperate or simps. Women in general, I notice does not like to be chase either. They will say something, if I like you, you will know. If you still don't know, get ready for a restraining order..lols

J/k I'm just speaking from observations and from other men that tells me about their love life. lols

I have too much pride to chase women. I do agree with most modern men though, if she likes you enough, you won't have to chase her or play her mind games. lols Because if you do chase and chase, and she say yes, one or two things gonna happen when one or both decide to part ways. if he's going to break up he will say, she never liked me anyway. Or if she breaks up, she's going to say, I never liked him anyway, i was just being nice...lols

so I strongly suggest you women out there, do not make him chase you, do not test him. if you don't like him like that, make it clear, if you do like him, make it obvious. It's not about being easy or desperate, its about being mature and civil..lols Only resentment will arise down the road when you decide to play games..

« Last Edit: Today at 10:19:20 PM by JonniJacko »

Advertisements