Advertisement

Author Topic: Best relationship advice  (Read 2567 times)

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
Re: Best relationship advice
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2023, 04:46:45 PM »
Here's another one:  Just be you, genuine you.

Like this post: 0
But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2023, 06:57:06 PM »
Tread on that one lightly. I've never had any man ask me to be their girlfriend...B UT they have asked me to be their wife.

what a reflection and this is the first time that I'm seeing this about myself.  I never ask any women to be my gf.  It usually happens after sex or after being comfortable with one another for some times and she gets curious to what we were as in what title are we now? 

Some women give first time sex because they don't want to lose the guy.  Some thinks that the BF title somehow will happen after they sleep together for the first time.  Most will be disappointed with these hit and run or hit and ghost cases that you've been hearing about.  I'm guilty of it myself. 

Now if the both of you guys are new to relationship and you lose your virginity together then sure, this new feelings will make you two a couple in an instant.  It just gets harder to get an experienced guy to commit.  This is why nice girls who deals with bad guys tend to get hurt in the end.   

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2023, 07:01:40 PM »
My advice are usually caters for the men.  I don't give sounding advice to females unless they are my daughter and that is no sex till he puts a ring on it so he wouldn't run away   :2funny:

So my best advice to men is to sleep around a lot and no care about the relationship part.  It will happen somewhere and somehow during those transitions when you are least expecting it.  Get sex ASAP if possible because she might not be around tomorrow and that is the truth.  Thinking back, I should of bag me so many more females had I only know that I do not have them today.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2023, 07:47:26 PM »
My advice are usually caters for the men.  I don't give sounding advice to females unless they are my daughter and that is no sex till he puts a ring on it so he wouldn't run away   :2funny:

Yes, agree. Saying "no" is the fastest way to the altar because you're telling him no such thing as "free milk" and a deciding factor if a guy loves you or just playing w/ you. 

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2023, 02:37:57 AM »
what a reflection and this is the first time that I'm seeing this about myself.  I never ask any women to be my gf.  It usually happens after sex or after being comfortable with one another for some times and she gets curious to what we were as in what title are we now? 

Some women give first time sex because they don't want to lose the guy.  Some thinks that the BF title somehow will happen after they sleep together for the first time.  Most will be disappointed with these hit and run or hit and ghost cases that you've been hearing about.  I'm guilty of it myself. 

Now if the both of you guys are new to relationship and you lose your virginity together then sure, this new feelings will make you two a couple in an instant.  It just gets harder to get an experienced guy to commit.  This is why nice girls who deals with bad guys tend to get hurt in the end.

I am old-fashion when it comes to dating. For me to date and spend time with a man, he has to be at a stage in his life where he is looking and ready to marry. We are spending time together to test compatibility for marriage. Otherwise, I won't bother giving him my time. Why feed his ego? If he wants to talk then he can talk to me over the phone.

I have noticed that there are some older singles or divorcees who swear they can do without a man, YET willingly entertain suitors. This actually makes them vulnerable to being used by men. If you keep saying that you don't need marriage, BUT keep saying "yes" to when they call or want to do things, then they will use you just for that. Then you wonder why after you spend time with them they don't marry you is because you made it known at the beginning that you don't want marriage but still want a man around. You just have to let them know, "hey, if we're doing all these things it's because we're seeing if we're compatible for marriage. I'm not doing these things just because I like you and want to do stuff with you. I'm not trying to go with the flow, man."

Otherwise, men can do stuff with a woman for years, even 10+, and not get around to marrying her. You know, like many of you male phers. lol! You take advantage of those gfs of yours who have low self-esteem and really aren't high value because they are easy targets.  :knuppel2:

I've seen your girlfriends, exes and all.  ::) Some of you talk a good game like you're dating Yasmi look-alikes, but....they look like grandmas or the mothers of 6 at my church. Just saying.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2023, 02:40:00 AM by Believe_N_Me »

Advertisements