Advertisement

Author Topic: Who has the greatest PH love story?  (Read 2797 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
Who has the greatest PH love story?
« on: February 08, 2023, 10:56:26 PM »
I'm bored. I want to feel giddy and hear positive love stories that happened on PH with phers, especially since Valentine's Day will be here soon.

If you know of one or are in one yourself, SHARE IN THIS THREAD.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
Re: Who has the greatest PH love story?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2023, 09:59:46 AM »
I'm bored. I want to feel giddy and hear positive love stories that happened on PH with phers, especially since Valentine's Day will be here soon.

If you know of one or are in one yourself, SHARE IN THIS THREAD.

Lot of Lust, very few Love. If I recall correctly anyways. PH was full of college-aged kids and hormones. 1999-2009. I can't vouch for others though.

P90xbox

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2023, 07:47:30 PM »
i knew of someone. she was the best friend, big sister type of friend any guy can asked for...she had a b-f on here..or was it HOL back then..when words got out they'd broken up...everyone was sad...well most..some of the other guys here at the time probably wasted no time trying to hook up with her next...lols... but she didn't sell herself out like that....she stop coming and posting...and I still kind of regret it but she sent me a Private message at the time that I never got around to responding back...and then HOL crashed or some shit like that...and I lost contact with her..she was simply the best friend anyone can ask for..haha

P90xbox

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2023, 08:13:41 PM »
i knew of someone. she was the best friend, big sister type of friend any guy can asked for...she had a b-f on here..or was it HOL back then..when words got out they'd broken up...everyone was sad...well most..some of the other guys here at the time probably wasted no time trying to hook up with her next...lols... but she didn't sell herself out like that....she stop coming and posting...and I still kind of regret it but she sent me a Private message at the time that I never got around to responding back...and then HOL crashed or some shit like that...and I lost contact with her..she was simply the best friend anyone can ask for..haha

oh shitt, it;s so funny now I think of it..I was very much like Hmong rocko..always negative, always looking for some sort of validation..lm ao so I wasn't very popular..but she saw the good in me...lols...ju st like how I see the good in rocko..but Im not sure if his jealousy is repairable..i asked him several times how his upbringing was like...he said, so poor, not even a pair of slippers dude..so that explains it I guess....lols so i said then work your ass off then dude now you in America..so he's finally working double triple time now, eventhough his base pay is on 7 bucks..double time is 14, triple is 21...rent is 400-500, that's like 30 bucks california money..lmao

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2023, 02:59:47 PM »
oh shitt, it;s so funny now I think of it..I was very much like Hmong rocko..always negative, always looking for some sort of validation..lm ao so I wasn't very popular..but she saw the good in me...lols...ju st like how I see the good in rocko..but Im not sure if his jealousy is repairable..i asked him several times how his upbringing was like...he said, so poor, not even a pair of slippers dude..so that explains it I guess....lols so i said then work your ass off then dude now you in America..so he's finally working double triple time now, eventhough his base pay is on 7 bucks..double time is 14, triple is 21...rent is 400-500, that's like 30 bucks california money..lmao

1. You loved her. Maybe not in the typical male-female and vice versa sort of way. I can empathize.

2. It's not who you were yesterday but who you are today. Being poor doesn't give you a right (an excuse?) to remain poor.

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2023, 06:53:52 PM »
Two Phers got married and still are today  O0 O0

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

P90xbox

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2023, 09:48:17 PM »
1. You loved her. Maybe not in the typical male-female and vice versa sort of way. I can empathize.

2. It's not who you were yesterday but who you are today. Being poor doesn't give you a right (an excuse?) to remain poor.

Our friendship was engraved into the stone first, so there were no possible way to find other feelings for each other..haha that's the best I can described it..haha

parents say, go to college, study hard, and become a lawyer or doctor. NO EXCEPTION..had they said, if you don't want to go to college or dropped out, then by all means just WORK YOUR ASS off until you retire...Asian parents...horr ible parenting sometimes...lo ls

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2023, 10:28:48 PM »
Can we at least get some clues to who these PHers/HOLers were?

I know of some but I want to wait and see what everybody else has to say first.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2023, 09:52:16 AM »
Our friendship was engraved into the stone first, so there were no possible way to find other feelings for each other..haha that's the best I can described it..haha

parents say, go to college, study hard, and become a lawyer or doctor. NO EXCEPTION..had they said, if you don't want to go to college or dropped out, then by all means just WORK YOUR ASS off until you retire...Asian parents...horr ible parenting sometimes...lo ls

Hey, that's me! I get it. Tougher when that other person was your first crush too  :-X

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2023, 02:30:14 PM »
Two Phers got married and still are today  O0 O0

I know of 2 couples, well maybe 3 and a half. 

insurance girl and that one pher guy who was a newbie.  Lucky guy came at the right moment. 
Hunnydew and ron burgandy
tajo and a chinese guy non pher I supposed

fetishdream and fiery  (in my dreams)   :2funny:
Well she gave him a kiss in the garage elavator by club quest aka epic in downtown MN when she accidentally met him for the very first time.  She saw his pictures online and recognized otherwise, this girl kisses everybody that is deem HOT   :idiot2:
She's the hmong megan fox  :-*

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2023, 02:53:44 PM »
I know of 2 couples, well maybe 3 and a half. 

insurance girl and that one pher guy who was a newbie.  Lucky guy came at the right moment. 
Hunnydew and ron burgandy
tajo and a chinese guy non pher I supposed

fetishdream and fiery  (in my dreams)   :2funny:
Well she gave him a kiss in the garage elavator by club quest aka epic in downtown MN when she accidentally met him for the very first time.  She saw his pictures online and recognized otherwise, this girl kisses everybody that is deem HOT   :idiot2:
She's the hmong megan fox  :-*

This is what I'm talking about. Drop some names, folks!

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2023, 03:22:40 PM »
This is what I'm talking about. Drop some names, folks!

Too bad I wasn't an online predator otherwise, I would of told you more. 

Lily of the valley met someone and got married and moved out of PH world. 
Her Friend Val finally met someone, not sure an online dude or not but she too left the ph world. 
Birdy rx 7 married someone and left PH as well. 

I may have more names but for the likes of myself, I just can not remember.  This is due to the known fact that I just do not care.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline NtsesHnub

• PH Regular
  • FishSun
  • Respect: +242
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2023, 08:17:08 PM »
I've developed friendships.  She don't PH anymore but we hung when she was in state on business.  Also talked to a few female PHers and HOLers back in the day.  Went to MN and they took me out.  One of a kind girl sent me a greeting card, I think I still have it lol. 

Different 💩 same smell

P90xbox

« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2023, 08:21:43 PM »
Hey, that's me! I get it. Tougher when that other person was your first crush too  :-X

oh dang, that's how it goes sometimes..the y say eventually one or both develop other feelings...but with her, she made me believe good friendship betwenn a male/female is very possible...at least online...lols. ..I think she had some backlash after her break up, and I was a angry lost soul...so we just had a lot to confide and console too, to each other..so i think it was just one of those, we crossed paths for a reason...lols but had it been beyond that...can't really say...i can't always control my feelings and testerone level...so can't say for sure..lmao but if I have to really guess, no, I think we would had too much respect for the friendship. plus she doesn't really date Hmong guys, and I started to see Hmong women more and more like sisters...so yeah...most likely not..but you know, I'm also the type that love the one that loves...haha

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2023, 10:03:19 AM »
oh dang, that's how it goes sometimes..the y say eventually one or both develop other feelings...but with her, she made me believe good friendship betwenn a male/female is very possible...at least online...lols. ..I think she had some backlash after her break up, and I was a angry lost soul...so we just had a lot to confide and console too, to each other..so i think it was just one of those, we crossed paths for a reason...lols but had it been beyond that...can't really say...i can't always control my feelings and testerone level...so can't say for sure..lmao but if I have to really guess, no, I think we would had too much respect for the friendship. plus she doesn't really date Hmong guys, and I started to see Hmong women more and more like sisters...so yeah...most likely not..but you know, I'm also the type that love the one that loves...haha

Glad it worked out for the both of you.

Advertisements