Advertisement

Author Topic: How do you Asian GOP/conservatives feel when White conservators don't like you??  (Read 618 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
For example this White conservative's hate toward this Asian conservative:

Ann Coulter tells Nikki Haley to ‘go back to your own country’ in racist rant against new GOP presidential candidate
“What’s with the worshipping of the cows? They’re all starving over there," Coulter also said.

Conservative pundit Ann Coulter is under fire for a racist tirade against new Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley.

In an appearance on the "The Mark Simone Show" podcast this week, Coulter made several xenophobic comments about Haley, the former governor of South Carolina who was born in the U.S. to Indian immigrant parents. "Why don't you go back to your own country?" Coulter said.

Coulter, known for her racist and anti-immigrant stances, attacked India, as well.

"Her candidacy did remind me that I need to immigrate to India so I can demand they start taking down parts of their history," she said. "What's with the worshipping of the cows? They're all starving over there. Did you know they have a rat temple, where they worship rats?"

Haley did not respond to a request for comment.

Coulter also called Haley a "bimbo" and a "preposterous creature," criticizing her for having advocated removing the Confederate flag from the grounds of the South Carolina Statehouse in the wake of the 2015 shooting at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston.

"This is my country, lady," she said. "I'm not an American Indian, and I don't like them taking down all the monuments."

Haley announced her candidacy Tuesday, making her the first Republican opponent for former President Donald Trump, for whom Coulter has been a vocal proponent.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2023, 12:17:35 AM by theking »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +368
    • View Profile
At least Trump and his wife ain't racist when they travel all the way to India for business trip one time.

https://youtu.be/dydNc7SF8KU

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +368
    • View Profile
Her paranoia really show how arrogant mind she has. She need to stop looking at the her people's statistic and go outside more. Also go meet some nice hardworking brown people. Observing others and learning about them closer are the cornerstones to get along with each other than writing a book and get tremendous attentions.

https://youtu.be/tW0GowO_MaM

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
For example this White conservator's hate toward this Asian conservator:

We feel the same as the Leftie/Demmie do when a Leftie/Demmie racially attacked another Leftie/Demmie...

Racism is racism... contrary to what the Left/Dem keep pushing, racism isn't limited to skin color of a certain group (black, broan, red, yellow, white) or political party (GOP, Dem, Liberal, conservatives).

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Will this Asian conservative get hate on by his fellow White conservatives too?  ???:

'Anti-woke' author Vivek Ramaswamy becomes 3rd Republican candidate for president

Tech entrepreneur and author Vivek Ramaswamy announced Tuesday that he was entering the 2024 presidential race, becoming the third Republican to do so.

In a video on Twitter, Ramaswamy, 37, said that he was running for president to eliminate the "national identity crisis" he claims was caused by "new secular religions like COVID-ism, climate-ism, and gender ideology."

"We've celebrated our 'diversity' so much that we forgot all the ways we're really the same as Americans," Ramaswamy said, adding, "I believe deep in my bones those ideals still exist. I'm running for president to revive them."

In an op-ed for The Wall Street Journal accompanying his announcement, Ramaswamy wrote, "The Republican Party's top priority should be to fill this void with an inspiring national identity that dilutes the woke agenda to irrelevance."

"I am launching not only a political campaign but a cultural movement to create a new American Dream," he added. Ramaswamy also wrote that he would eliminate affirmative action, remove civil service protections for federal workers, and secure the border.

Born in Cincinnati, Ohio, to Indian immigrants, Ramaswamy co-founded a technology company in 2014 and has since written two books against the "woke movement." The New York Times noted that Ramaswamy "has made a name for himself in right-wing circles by opposing corporate efforts to advance political, social, and environmental causes."

Ramaswamy's agenda has made him a popular figure among the Republican elite, and a recent profile in The New Yorker called him "the CEO of Anti-Woke, Inc."

Just a hunch but I think some White conservatives will hate him too "anti-woke" or not due to his skin color... ???

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
We're conservative not because we're friends or like each other. It's about principles.

Some shared beliefs:

Freedom of Religion
Freedom of Speech
The Right to Bear Arms

Where does it say that you have to be friends to agree on these things?

The problem with Demmies is that you think you're friends with each other or have to be and that's why y'all end up cannibalizing because at the end of the day you don't actually agree on the same values. Your unity is dependent on having the same enemy and that's why your top leaders are always having to create one. Once your grievance is resolved, they have to fabricate another one to make y'all think that you're unified.

Again, you don't have to be friends or even like each other to want the same things and to believe in the same things.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
Btw, I don't know why Demmies are so hurt by Ann Coulter. White people are entitled to want to preserve their culture as much as any other race wants to preserve their culture.

If you don't like how whites are mobilized and strategizing to stay on top then you figure out a way to make sure your race is on top.  ::)

This world is a race to see who is king of the mountain. The sooner you accept that, the better off you'll be. If you think that other people won't hoard resources for themselves then you are a fool, and don't be crying when you're at the bottom. THAT IS A REALITY. This is the result of original sin. The earth is Satan's playground.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Wow, pretty crazy and Chao was even a member of Trump's administration, NOT GOOD for Asian conservatives in general... ??? :o:

The private angst over Donald Trump’s racist attacks on Elaine Chao goes public

Over the past several months, the leading Republican presidential candidate has launched a series of racist attacks on the wife of the Republican Party’s Senate leader, a woman who once served in his Cabinet.

But while former President Donald Trump’s taunts at Elaine Chao — demeaning her as “Coco Chow” or a variation of Mitch McConnell’s “China-loving wife” — have been mostly met with silence from fellow GOP officials, the main target of them is now speaking out.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Attacking the person and not the topic is a fallacy.   Then again, it is a race to win votes so you use whatever tactics you have to demeanor that other person. 

Hate and racism don't mean much to me.  Just don't hate on the policy that puts me in my mansion and above all of you guys.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements