Advertisement

Author Topic: 2023 statistic for why men are single is crazy.  (Read 533 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
2023 statistic for why men are single is crazy.
« on: February 22, 2023, 03:15:59 PM »
Most young men are single. Most young women are not

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/most-young-men-single-most-110000268.html

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

P90xbox

Re: 2023 statistic for why men are single is crazy.
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2023, 04:20:24 PM »
according to research men today have lower testerone levels. but i think its more like women today are a different breed..the men back then had it easy...all they had to do was be somewhat manly and persistent, and if they were in the military or law enforcement they were gods...lols today women will fight men...physical ly..lols

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2023, 07:09:34 PM »
They must be talking about the new generation of kids as those are what they considered "young" ...

We call them boys and girls. 

Girls are still valuable and get hit on constantly and if it is a number's game, eventually, one guy will penetrate the attack and he will become her boyfriend.   Double what I say if you have guys in my generation, them older guys are also chasing after these girls who are 10 years younger than his prime.   :2funny:

Boys?  Well they are too busy playing video games and you know what the saying.  If you play games all day, all night, you are not going to meet no girls.  You might have a crush on them gamer girls but sad news for you, you a simp because that same gamer online girl is also being chased by 100 other simp.  Sad news for all you simp gamer boys because that gamer girl already has a boyfriend in real life.   :2funny:

So that's my take.  They now say that the guy who killed them college kids in Idaho had pictures of one of the girl on his phone.  Yep, another sad case of a simp incel who can't get laid so he has to push out his frustration and going on a killing spree.  This is sickness and madness.  This is why we must teach our boys to learn how to pimp.  I know I will be a good dad one day because he will eventually be a mini me and so he will not have this incel behavior ever.  Women are a dime a dozen. There are so many of them out there like Quat da fawk?  Come get your fair share.   ;D

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2023, 09:02:12 PM »
Sounds like the women are dating the same pool of men.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2023, 01:54:18 AM »
because...we've got dating sim games.  ;D

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Advertisements