Advertisement

Author Topic: Liberal's Strategy  (Read 445 times)

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +377
    • View Profile
Liberal's Strategy
« on: March 01, 2023, 06:43:22 PM »
Do y'all think this is a good idea to give so much money to homeless peeps? What are your thoughts?
https://nypost.com/2023/02/28/oregon-bill-would-pay-homeless-1000-per-month/

Like this post: 0
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Adverstisement

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Liberal's Strategy
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2023, 06:46:58 PM »
I say build a homeless shelter first to test their willingness to get up on their feet and do the work than freeloading. 

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +246
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2023, 12:37:51 PM »
Do y'all think this is a good idea to give so much money to homeless peeps? What are your thoughts?
https://nypost.com/2023/02/28/oregon-bill-would-pay-homeless-1000-per-month/

When you give free money to anyone... that person usually will never stand on their own two feet. High, high percentage chance they will end up exactly where they are in a few years.

This is the same as these "virtual signal" cities paying $millions to black because of 'slavery'...

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2023, 01:19:39 PM »
Probably they're not lazy. I can see from their perspective that housing and utility such as electricity and water are becoming more costly in Liberal states. These things can make them lose their dreams and find other alternatives as committing crimes and associating drugs. I wouldn't say they're at fault. The blame should go directly at the government for controlling everything.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2023, 01:24:47 PM »
More money to buy more useless chit to bring back to the homeless encampment.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +246
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2023, 03:49:29 PM »
Probably they're not lazy. I can see from their perspective that housing and utility such as electricity and water are becoming more costly in Liberal states. These things can make them lose their dreams and find other alternatives as committing crimes and associating drugs. I wouldn't say they're at fault. The blame should go directly at the government for controlling everything.

If that's the case... vote these clowns out of office. If you keep voting for the same people, nothing will change. I'm not saying that all homeless people are bad... some just ran into some bad luck and do need help. But there a majority of them that do not want to help themselves... either they've given up on life or not care enough to improve themselves.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2023, 07:48:13 PM »
Voting requires more people to participate and fight for the cause. I hardly see low-income survivors have the balls to stand for themselves to the committee.

Good thing I haven't vote for either party. Either one can kick me out of U.S. I'll be gladly live somewhere else in Greece or Mongolia to be primitive savage again.  ;D

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2023, 10:12:01 AM »
The liberal strategy is to make or create or find an area where they can use government spending.  It is called the distribution of wealth.  The guy before, Trump be saving that money and stacking it sky high so that the new guy, uncle joke biden, would come on in and blows everything that Trump and his goonies have done.  You can say that if you hate trump, when in office, you are going to retract what trump have set in stone.

Did Trump not try to kill off Obama care?   O0

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements