Advertisement

Author Topic: Guy who discovers girl's cheating must be so hurt.  (Read 1939 times)

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile

« Last Edit: March 03, 2023, 10:59:52 PM by Reporter »

Like this post: 0
"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
Re: Guy who discovers girl's cheating must be so hurt.
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2023, 11:59:11 AM »
You don't have to cheat on someone to hurt them.

P90xbox

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2023, 10:47:48 PM »
eventhough I am married now, I still live by the one foot in, one foot out motto..lols as happy as we are, I still don't doubt that it can go south at any given time...so another motto I live by is, hope for the best, prepare for the worst..in fact, always be prepare for the worst..Don't get ready, Stay ready for anything...lol s

it's kind of like the Kung fu master teaching his student everything he knows but one secret move, in case his student turns on him, then he uses that one secret move the student has no solution for..lols

« Last Edit: March 08, 2023, 10:50:58 PM by P90xbox »

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2023, 08:27:29 AM »
eventhough I am married now, I still live by the one foot in, one foot out motto..lols as happy as we are, I still don't doubt that it can go south at any given time...so another motto I live by is, hope for the best, prepare for the worst..in fact, always be prepare for the worst..Don't get ready, Stay ready for anything...lol s

it's kind of like the Kung fu master teaching his student everything he knows but one secret move, in case his student turns on him, then he uses that one secret move the student has no solution for..lols

Same.

Experience teaches us everyone needs a bit of self preservation.

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +649
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2023, 02:52:06 PM »

That’s how most of the important martial art moves are lost forever lol

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2023, 01:31:23 PM »
Hm...50% in, 50% out, huh?

The other person had better not know that.

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2023, 01:31:45 PM »
You don't have to cheat on someone to hurt them.

How else can people hurt others, BNM?

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2023, 02:15:28 PM »
That’s how most of the important martial art moves are lost forever lol

Lol.

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2023, 02:16:31 PM »
Same.

Experience teaches us everyone needs a bit of self preservation.

Do people feel guilty that they aren't giving their all into a marriage? I'm not talking about
just any relationship; I'm talking about a marriage.

« Last Edit: March 13, 2023, 10:24:49 PM by Reporter »

"...

P90xbox

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2023, 09:57:31 PM »
Hm...50% in, 50% out, huh?

The other person had better not know that.

100 years ago, I can understand if she is upset, but today's reality is different. Marriage is nothing more than a business and contract...In order for marriage to last both partners must view marriage at such...lols I know this sound extreme, but honesty is the best policy..haha

P90xbox

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2023, 11:19:44 PM »
the harsh reality is nobody really truly loves you more than yourself, except maybe your mother and the Creator of all and the ALL of all Creations..I don't expect any of my friends to be 100 with me. Anyone I know personally, and is close with I say at best they will be 70-80% on a good day...lols Friends can say, that's what friends are for, or I don't expect anything in return...but if you asked a friend if they will take a bullet for you, don't expect a straight face and prompt response...lol s so what I mean is We can say we give someone 100, or they say they give us 100...they'll do anything for us..etc..but you'd really gotta asked yourself how true that is...realistic ally, I don't know if I can honestly give anyone 100, but if I have my old children, than for them I can say 99.9% I would give them 100 without a second though...but friends, wife...would be nice if we can honestly and comfortably say, of course..but reality is, You know nobody is going to die for you but maybe your siblings, parents, and the All of all Creations.. every relationship involves a trade off...that's something majority of people bypass..and one of the main contribution factors to why friends come and go in our lives, and to why marriages and relationshis fall apart...people asked and expect too much from others....reme mber, it's not how much you love someone, but how much you love yourself that will reflect someones love for you. - Kwai Chang Kang...lols

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2023, 10:25:32 PM »
100 years ago, I can understand if she is upset, but today's reality is different. Marriage is nothing more than a business and contract...In order for marriage to last both partners must view marriage at such...lols I know this sound extreme, but honesty is the best policy..haha

Technology changes but does love have to advance with it?

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2023, 10:27:34 PM »
the harsh reality is nobody really truly loves you more than yourself, except maybe your mother and the Creator of all and the ALL of all Creations..I don't expect any of my friends to be 100 with me. Anyone I know personally, and is close with I say at best they will be 70-80% on a good day...lols Friends can say, that's what friends are for, or I don't expect anything in return...but if you asked a friend if they will take a bullet for you, don't expect a straight face and prompt response...lol s so what I mean is We can say we give someone 100, or they say they give us 100...they'll do anything for us..etc..but you'd really gotta asked yourself how true that is...realistic ally, I don't know if I can honestly give anyone 100, but if I have my old children, than for them I can say 99.9% I would give them 100 without a second though...but friends, wife...would be nice if we can honestly and comfortably say, of course..but reality is, You know nobody is going to die for you but maybe your siblings, parents, and the All of all Creations.. every relationship involves a trade off...that's something majority of people bypass..and one of the main contribution factors to why friends come and go in our lives, and to why marriages and relationshis fall apart...people asked and expect too much from others....reme mber, it's not how much you love someone, but how much you love yourself that will reflect someones love for you. - Kwai Chang Kang...lols

Iono.

"...

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2023, 11:40:50 PM »
Do people feel guilty that they aren't giving their all into a marriage? I'm not talking about
just any relationship; I'm talking about a marriage.

Probably not because those kind of people are --------> jerks.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2023, 11:49:18 PM »
the harsh reality is nobody really truly loves you more than yourself, except maybe your mother and the Creator of all and the ALL of all Creations..I don't expect any of my friends to be 100 with me. Anyone I know personally, and is close with I say at best they will be 70-80% on a good day...lols Friends can say, that's what friends are for, or I don't expect anything in return...but if you asked a friend if they will take a bullet for you, don't expect a straight face and prompt response...lol s so what I mean is We can say we give someone 100, or they say they give us 100...they'll do anything for us..etc..but you'd really gotta asked yourself how true that is...realistic ally, I don't know if I can honestly give anyone 100, but if I have my old children, than for them I can say 99.9% I would give them 100 without a second though...but friends, wife...would be nice if we can honestly and comfortably say, of course..but reality is, You know nobody is going to die for you but maybe your siblings, parents, and the All of all Creations.. every relationship involves a trade off...that's something majority of people bypass..and one of the main contribution factors to why friends come and go in our lives, and to why marriages and relationships fall apart...people asked and expect too much from others....reme mber, it's not how much you love someone, but how much you love yourself that will reflect someones love for you. - Kwai Chang Kang...lols

I get it, nothing in life is 100% guaranteed. BUT...one should go into marriage with 100% optimism. Otherwise, what's the point?

I even get the contractual part of marriage. Marriage is a contract.

I still believe you can have it all. Agape love, romantic love, and the contract.

You got one thing right though, IT DOES MATTER VERY MUCH HOW YOU LOVE AND RESPECT YOURSELF. Because what you do to and for yourself will affect the spouse. That's why in marriage you and the other person share one life.

Advertisements