Advertisement

Author Topic: 4 hours is a lot of time lost so glad I'm not like these folks around the world  (Read 163 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Beauty obsession? People spend 4 hours a day trying to enhance their appearance

People spend 4 hours a day trying to enhance their appearance. MOSCOW, Russia — Human beings can't stop looking at themselves in the mirror, a new study explains. An international team finds that people spend one-sixth of their lifetime trying to enhance their physical appearance.

“We were able to collect data on almost 100,000 people across a very large sample in terms of age, education and income level, including many participants from non-industrial countries for which we had no previous data” says study co-author Dmitrii Dubrov, a Research Fellow of the HSE Centre for Sociocultural Research, in a media release.

Women spend an average of four hours per day, with men averaging just above three-and-a-half hours, primping in some way, the study, released...

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
This is a women and some feminine men (metro-sexual men) issue... I spent less than 1 minute in the mirror. I brush my teeth in the morning (not in front of the mirror - but walk around the bdrm, lvrm, etc.) and put on some hair gel and that's it.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
I don't care what you do with your time.  Just know that when I say 7pm sharp, you should be ready by then.  I'm not showing up and wait another 4 hours so you can do your make up. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements