Advertisement

Author Topic: He must really want to go to jail if it's just one dollar  (Read 151 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
He must really want to go to jail if it's just one dollar
« on: March 08, 2023, 06:34:23 PM »
Man politely robs Utah bank for $1, sits down and waits to be arrested, police say

Police in Utah say a bank robbery suspect politely demanded $1 from a teller, then waited in the lobby for officers to arrive because he wanted to go to prison.

Donald Matthew Santacroce, 65, was booked into the Salt Lake County Jail on a robbery charge, the Salt Lake City Police Department reported.

"Please pardon me for doing this but this is a robbery. Please give me $1. Thank you," Santacroce wrote in a note he handed to a Wells Fargo branch teller, according to a police booking affidavit obtained by local outlet KSL.

When the teller gave the man a dollar and asked him to leave, Santacroce told the teller to call police, the affidavit continues.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
Re: He must really want to go to jail if it's just one dollar
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2023, 12:43:56 PM »
Man politely robs Utah bank for $1, sits down and waits to be arrested, police say

Police in Utah say a bank robbery suspect politely demanded $1 from a teller, then waited in the lobby for officers to arrive because he wanted to go to prison.

Donald Matthew Santacroce, 65, was booked into the Salt Lake County Jail on a robbery charge, the Salt Lake City Police Department reported.

"Please pardon me for doing this but this is a robbery. Please give me $1. Thank you," Santacroce wrote in a note he handed to a Wells Fargo branch teller, according to a police booking affidavit obtained by local outlet KSL.

When the teller gave the man a dollar and asked him to leave, Santacroce told the teller to call police, the affidavit continues.

He knew he can get better treatment in jail then fending for himself out in the real world - 3 meals a day, TV time, exercise time, a place to sleep, etc etc
Any homeless person should go this route...

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Advertisements