Advertisement

Author Topic: Maybe she got tired of lying for him??  (Read 154 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Maybe she got tired of lying for him??
« on: March 09, 2023, 06:07:07 PM »
Sarah Huckabee Sanders reportedly declined to endorse Trump
The Arkansas governor was Trump's longest-serving White House press secretary.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders touted her endorsement from former President Donald Trump to help win the Arkansas governor's mansion, but although Trump reportedly has asked her to return the favor for his 2024 White House bid, Sanders so far has kept publicly silent.

With his reelection bid underway, Trump asked Sanders for her endorsement in a phone call "weeks ago," according to the New York Times. The Times reported Sanders replied she wouldn't yet do so and hasn't weighed in publicly since.

Trump, for his part, denied asking for her endorsement on Sunday on his Truth Social media platform, saying he never asked Sanders for her endorsement, while taking credit for her political success

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
Re: Maybe she got tired of lying for him??
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2023, 11:45:40 AM »
Hmmm... I wonder if NYT's reporter was actually present and heard Trump asking for Sander's endorsement and she said NO... 
I mean, they were the one reported it first.

I tend to not believe these story from MSM when they just put out articles without their actual source. Anyone could easily make up BS and simply says... their source. Kinda like that witness on "insurrection" hearing who testified that Trump lounges for the driver, blah, blah, blah... and it was revealed, she was not even there but supposedly heard it from some other people saying it.

I mean, look at that picture with descriptions of Sanders and we already know what the game is here...

The only thing we know that's fact is that she previously sidestepped the question whether she would endorse Trump in the 2024... does not mean she would not or would.

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Advertisements