Advertisement

Author Topic: So Justin also got assaulted and violated by women ehh?  (Read 98 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
So Justin also got assaulted and violated by women ehh?
« on: March 09, 2023, 06:17:01 PM »
Justin Bieber Was Asked About Sex At 15 And “Violated” By An Adult Woman Onstage And It’s Sparked A Conversation About The Way He Was Treated As A Child Star
Justin was 15 years old when he shot to fame, and resurfaced videos show him being groped, kissed, and asked about sex. The star is 15 years old in a clip that features a woman radio host saying to him: “My parents never gave me the sex talk. Why don’t you give me the sex talk?” The star is 15 years old in a clip that features a woman radio host saying to him: “My parents never gave me the sex talk. Why don’t you give me the sex talk?” In a follow-up clip, Justin says of the conversation: “They were asking some really weird questions. I’m only 15. My mom was, like, right there.” In a follow-up clip, Justin says of the conversation: “They were asking some really weird questions. I’m only 15. My mom was, like, right there.” In 2012, Katy Perry was caught on camera grabbing Justin’s butt when they met backstage at a London concert. That same year, at the AMAs, Jenny McCarthy grabbed Justin and repeatedly kissed his neck and pawed at his butt when she presented him with an award.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2023, 06:19:49 PM by theking »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Advertisements