Advertisement

Author Topic: Can't respect your partner's wishes then you deserve it  (Read 333 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Can't respect your partner's wishes then you deserve it
« on: March 16, 2023, 09:14:53 AM »
Man convicted after he 'stealthed' partner during sex

A Dutch court has convicted a man for removing his condom during sex without his partner’s consent, marking a landmark change in how to deal with the act of "stealthing."

"By his actions, the suspect forced the victim to tolerate having unprotected sex with him," the court said. "In doing so, he restricted her personal freedom and abused the trust she had placed in him."

The unnamed 28-year-old man sent the victim texts after they had sex, including one that insisted she would "be fine" after learning of the act, the AFP reported.

"Stealthing" has become a greater issue for courts as they tackle how to best handle cases that can expose a sexual partner to sexually transmitted diseases and unwanted pregnancy.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Can't respect your partner's wishes then you deserve it
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2023, 12:28:29 PM »
Now why would a woman wants to charge you for such a crime?  Everything good in the neighborhood until a bad break up. 

If you are married or in a committed relationship, she might not mind you not wearing any protection either.  If she loves you and thinks that you are the one, she will do things to keep you. 

I don't know if it is a turn on or off but mine say to shoot it deep into her and she will eat the pill later.  Hell nah, Don't try to con me for I'm still thinking with my other head too.  No glove, no love.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

P90xbox

Re: Can't respect your partner's wishes then you deserve it
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2023, 09:48:56 PM »
whow...sounds like she liked him enough, but was only willing to give him 80-90 % of her trust...he wanted more so he blew the balloon and now has 0% trust from her and maybe -100% respect from her..lols someone gives you 80-90..be grateful..be happy...that's very very reasonable if not more than reasonable...I MO...lols

Advertisements