Advertisement

Author Topic: Someone should let Hillary, a liberal democrat know that she can't have it both  (Read 178 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
 ...ways ..???:

San Francisco supervisor Hillary Ronen begs for more police in her district after voting to defund in 2020
Hillary Ronen said she 'strongly' believed in defunding police in 2020

A San Francisco district supervisor is calling for more policing in the crime-ridden city – despite advocating to defund the police in 2020.

Hillary Ronen, a Democrat, represents District 9 on the San Francisco Board of Supervisors. During a Budget and Appropriations Committee meeting on Wednesday, she made an impassioned plea to add more officers to the Mission District, which she represents.

Ronen was attacking San Francisco's police chief for spending a large amount of overtime on an anti-retail theft program instead of prioritizing police presence in her district.

"I've been begging this department to give the Mission what it deserves in terms of police presence all year long," Ronen said. "And I have been told time and time and time and time again there are no officers that we can send to Mission."

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
Ahahahah... didn't saw your post so I made another one  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

A typical hypocrite - like those city members in Minneapolis, MN who all scream defund the police but when crimes skyrocket... they all claimed they never said anything about defunding the police.

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Advertisements