Advertisement

Author Topic: This is what you called a 2-face hypocrite looks and sounds like...  (Read 452 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
Hillary Ronen, SF District Supervisor tweetted this out... when the rage was all about "Defunding the police" with massive riots/lootings/fire bombing by Antifa and BLM.

I want to make it clear that I strongly believe in defunding the police and reducing the number of officers in our force. For decades we've had an imbalance in our city's budget, with hundreds of millions of dollars SFPD to have them do work they are not qualified to.

Now, she's singing a different tune and complained about not having enough officers and the city was begging for more officers, etc. etc.
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/san-francisco-supervisor-hillary-ronen-211803798.html Soooo... typical of these ignorant fools.

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: This is what you called a 2-face hypocrite looks and sounds like...
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2023, 11:24:20 AM »
She can change her mind as circumstances teach her more.

Life is kind of like that at times.  You think that river will always flow in that valley and that you won't ever run out of water, so you advocate to kick out the Culligan man? Well, not so. Dry seasons can cut off that stream over a summer and you can then still call Culligan anyway.

Police doesn't need defunding. But it can use some reforming.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2023, 11:14:57 AM »
She can change her mind as circumstances teach her more.

Life is kind of like that at times.  You think that river will always flow in that valley and that you won't ever run out of water, so you advocate to kick out the Culligan man? Well, not so. Dry seasons can cut off that stream over a summer and you can then still call Culligan anyway.

Police doesn't need defunding. But it can use some reforming.

Yes, you can change. However, she claimed she never ask to defund police blah, blah, blah...

More of her tweets:

After fighting to create Mental Health SF which redirect funds to mental health care crisis teams instead of police, I believe without a shadow of a doubt that SFPD is not where we should put our money. But we have a big fight on our hands to make these cuts happen. - Why is she calling and asking for police? Why not call and ask for the mental health crisis team she and her cronies created?

Continuation from her original tweet:
The Mayor had submitted her proposed budget to the Board already, and unfortunately, this level of cuts has not been includes. In my role on the Budget & Appropriation Committee, I want you to know I will be fighting for three things.
1. Significant cuts to SFPD's budget that will meaningfully start off a multi-year process to defund and reimagine policing in SF.
2. A reduction in the number of officers and command staff.
3. Fully funding the departments that are actually doing the work of keeping our streets safe, including full funding for street crisis response through Mental Health SF.

You can see all here tweets here...
https://twitter.com/HillaryRonen/status/1295172855722725378?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1295172855722725378%7Ctwgr%5E6eb51c8ca6a74e30e9f35d4be85942c849812fc5%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.foxnews.com%2Fpolitics%2Fsan-francisco-supervisor-hillary-ronen-begs-more-police-district-voting-defund-2020

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2023, 09:44:01 AM »
Since we’re talking about hypocrites, you’re saying it’s not ok for Dems to not do what they say but it’s perfectly fine and forgivable for Republicans to do the exact opposite of what they say, is that what you’re selling, bro?

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2023, 12:04:39 PM »
Since we’re talking about hypocrites, you’re saying it’s not ok for Dems to not do what they say but it’s perfectly fine and forgivable for Republicans to do the exact opposite of what they say, is that what you’re selling, bro?

In one ear and out to the other.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +379
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2023, 04:37:41 PM »
They both hypocrites.  :2funny:

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2023, 07:03:32 AM »
You see them police going to the wrong house
shooting and killing the wrong person

Yeahhh

Could’ve at least google map the house or something

Defund the police
I understand why

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2023, 11:25:33 PM »

The rainbow flag that Trump is holding actually represents LGTB+ people that support him.

But the true hypocrites are people like you. All those things that you people accuse Trump of doing happened during the time that he was a big Clinton supporter. But you folks totally covered for him and acted like it wasn't a problem. If he did any shady business dealings it was only because of corrupt Democrat politicians who let him as long as he contributed to their party.

Just like Weinstein. You all turned a blind eye to all of them because they gave to your political party. You can't deny that. It hurts your ego so you won't admit it.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2023, 11:27:50 PM »
In one ear and out to the other.

Did you even read the caption?  ::)

Those are LGTB who support Trump.

You know that there are LGTB folks who care about other things and are too sensible to follow the lunacy of the Democrat leftists?

Advertisements