Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong people no care about Brenda Xiong and Macaulay Culkin?  (Read 1223 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Hmong people no care about Brenda Xiong and Macaulay Culkin?
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2023, 02:28:58 PM »
We Asians are not united then.

Quit tripping

I am here to correct your mistake and you need to learn how to accept it.   :2funny:

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

P90xbox

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2023, 03:09:48 PM »
first it was Brenda, then those two pretty girls from Gran Torino, now its Suni....Hmong people, Duma, dont know bout other Asians, but to the Old timer's status, reputation, and fame is valuable..prob ably more so than wealth...becau se back in the old timer days, money was pretty much non-existence...lols so it kind of trickle down to today's Hmong redneck communities... most of us Whitewashed Hmong are too busy with our own, and hoping, working or maintaining for a better quality of life...and for Brenda, Suni and all Hmong women who marries out of race- that's all they doing too....long gone are the days of one big Hmong redneck family world wide...long gone are the traditions and ceremonies are of any importance...t imes has change, life too...its all about survival...and when surviving comfortably within your own is no longer a convenience, its time to step outside of the perimeters...i n the end it is your life, your responsibility ...nobody else...the whole Hmong redneck community will cry when you die, but they will soon forget you as they too have to survive, work, and maintain their life...

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2023, 03:18:47 PM »
TMZ cares.

:2funny: :2funny:

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2023, 07:30:49 AM »

It's not a mistake to take one who is born in Ho Chi Minh City to be of Vietnamese nationality.  Even many of us Hmong
accept that we are Laotian nationality because we were born in Laos.

Quit tripping

I am here to correct your mistake and you need to learn how to accept it.   :2funny:

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2023, 07:35:33 AM »
We're in a diverse society now. We can't limit our relationships to our own only, bro.

first it was Brenda, then those two pretty girls from Gran Torino, now its Suni....Hmong people, Duma, dont know bout other Asians, but to the Old timer's status, reputation, and fame is valuable..prob ably more so than wealth...becau se back in the old timer days, money was pretty much non-existence...lols so it kind of trickle down to today's Hmong redneck communities... most of us Whitewashed Hmong are too busy with our own, and hoping, working or maintaining for a better quality of life...and for Brenda, Suni and all Hmong women who marries out of race- that's all they doing too....long gone are the days of one big Hmong redneck family world wide...long gone are the traditions and ceremonies are of any importance...t imes has change, life too...its all about survival...and when surviving comfortably within your own is no longer a convenience, its time to step outside of the perimeters...i n the end it is your life, your responsibility ...nobody else...the whole Hmong redneck community will cry when you die, but they will soon forget you as they too have to survive, work, and maintain their life...

"...

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2023, 12:05:57 PM »

It's not a mistake to take one who is born in Ho Chi Minh City to be of Vietnamese nationality.  Even many of us Hmong
accept that we are Laotian nationality because we were born in Laos.

So now you are here in America, would that make you hmong laos american?   How that is going to work?   :2funny:

If I'm black and born in saigon, that would make me black vietnamese.  Since I am here in the America, I would then be Black American.   O0

Keep learning bra.  It'll make you younger

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2023, 03:31:33 PM »
I can see how strong your discrimination is.

So now you are here in America, would that make you hmong laos american?   How that is going to work?   :2funny:

If I'm black and born in saigon, that would make me black vietnamese.  Since I am here in the America, I would then be Black American.   O0

Keep learning bra.  It'll make you younger

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2023, 11:05:43 PM »
This Tien Kieu SE is doing it right: acknowledging Quan's birth natinoality.

Few can say what he says and can do what he does.

"...

Advertisements