Advertisement

Author Topic: Damn…. more school shooting 7 dead including gunman  (Read 982 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Re: Damn…. more school shooting 7 dead including gunman
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2023, 12:01:01 PM »
Those killings are accidents?

Not the school shooting above
But many accidents shotting
You can google
Hundred of people die every year because lack od training

A 3-year-old girl found a loaded gun in a Texas home and accidentally shot her sister, killing the 4-year-old on Sunday, police said. Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez said the girls were in the bedroom of an apartment on Bammel North Houston Road in Houston, where they lived with their parents, around 8 p.m.

Five adults, who were all family members or family friends, were in other parts of the apartment and the girls unintentionall y were left unsupervised, Gonzalez said

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2023, 12:12:10 PM »
nobody is saying any of that
it just your crazy mental self and GOP boys

gotta fix this shyt
tired of it

Uh... just do a google search and read all the articles from MSM... they all contain they/them, he/him, etc etc
Of course you have blinder on and can't see the BS pushing.

Now, these MSM are panicking and worrying what this will do to the trans community... the violence they will face, the hatred, etc etc
It became an issue when these same media keep pushing the he/him, trans killer, etc etc

She's a killer... plain and simple. She case the school, mapped out all the security areas, etc etc before the killing. And the school was not her only target... she had other targets she was going to hit but luckily, the cops responded quickly and took her out.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2023, 12:22:52 PM »
Uh... just do a google search and read all the articles from MSM... they all contain they/them, he/him, etc etc
Of course you have blinder on and can't see the BS pushing.

Now, these MSM are panicking and worrying what this will do to the trans community... the violence they will face, the hatred, etc etc
It became an issue when these same media keep pushing the he/him, trans killer, etc etc

She's a killer... plain and simple. She case the school, mapped out all the security areas, etc etc before the killing. And the school was not her only target... she had other targets she was going to hit but luckily, the cops responded quickly and took her out.

Bro…

Stop all these MSM nonsense crap
None of us in here is saying that
Maybe it just you
You say it yourself

Im looking for solution

Those glass door…
The shooter shot them them like nothing
Can we agree on better bullet proof doors???

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2023, 01:32:31 PM »
Bro…

Stop all these MSM nonsense crap
None of us in here is saying that
Maybe it just you
You say it yourself

Im looking for solution

Those glass door…
The shooter shot them them like nothing
Can we agree on better bullet proof doors???

Did I say that PHers were saying it? Go read what I posted again... Are we not allow to write what the media is saying now and just leave it to PHers only?

Again, please open your eyes to the world and see what's happening around you. Maybe you'll understand why these things are happening...

Newsweek: Tennesee Republican's 'Ban on Drag shows criticized after Mass shooting  - and you know what this article is about? Showing tweets of people blaming the GOP of Tenessee for working on a bill that ban children from being exposed to drag shows instead of gun control.

ThePostMilleni al: 'Hate has consequences': Trans group mourns death of Nashville trans mass killer - the posted this on their website "PREPARE TO DEFEND YOUSELF: This weekend has already provided us TWO CRYSTAL CLEAR REASONS why we need to prepared to defend ourselves at a moment's notice against nazis and fascists. Don't get scared. Get PREPARED. Lots of JBGCs & SRAs are ready to help you. - Uh... the trans was the one doing the killing here.

Trans community have been spreading "Trans day of vengence" encouraging their followers to take up arms.

NYT even oppologized to misgendering this murderer.

Why not put the blame on a murderer instead of blaming someone or something else... especially an inanimate object like a gun. Guns don't kill people, people kill people and if they have no guns, they will use other inanimate object to do so.

« Last Edit: March 28, 2023, 01:34:57 PM by Hung_Low »

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2023, 01:43:14 PM »
Did I say that PHers were saying it? Go read what I posted again... Are we not allow to write what the media is saying now and just leave it to PHers only?

Again, please open your eyes to the world and see what's happening around you. Maybe you'll understand why these things are happening...

Newsweek: Tennesee Republican's 'Ban on Drag shows criticized after Mass shooting  - and you know what this article is about? Showing tweets of people blaming the GOP of Tenessee for working on a bill that ban children from being exposed to drag shows instead of gun control.

ThePostMilleni al: 'Hate has consequences': Trans group mourns death of Nashville trans mass killer - the posted this on their website "PREPARE TO DEFEND YOUSELF: This weekend has already provided us TWO CRYSTAL CLEAR REASONS why we need to prepared to defend ourselves at a moment's notice against nazis and fascists. Don't get scared. Get PREPARED. Lots of JBGCs & SRAs are ready to help you. - Uh... the trans was the one doing the killing here.

Trans community have been spreading "Trans day of vengence" encouraging their followers to take up arms.

NYT even oppologized to misgendering this murderer.

Why not put the blame on a murderer instead of blaming someone or something else... especially an inanimate object like a gun. Guns don't kill people, people kill people and if they have no guns, they will use other inanimate object to do so.

these author and random ass people on twitter don't speak for us
nobody on PH say anything

i only talk about GUN SAFETY training

;D ;D

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2023, 07:49:24 AM »
these author and random ass people on twitter don't speak for us
nobody on PH say anything

i only talk about GUN SAFETY training

;D ;D

Again... Did I ever said that Phers and you were saying all these things? NO... I merely point out the BS going on in MSM and SM and what's being said about this case.

To add more to the fire... Trans groups don't even want the murderer's manifesto made publid... So, what are they trying to hide, afraid that their groups rhetorics are going to be exposed?
https://twitter.com/Newsweek/status/1640783908907130880?s=20

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2023, 08:39:58 AM »
Again... Did I ever said that Phers and you were saying all these things? NO... I merely point out the BS going on in MSM and SM and what's being said about this case.

To add more to the fire... Trans groups don't even want the murderer's manifesto made publid... So, what are they trying to hide, afraid that their groups rhetorics are going to be exposed?
https://twitter.com/Newsweek/status/1640783908907130880?s=20

bro..

you link all these MSM and random ass nobody on twitter
like they speak for us hmong liberal

OPINION NEWS is NOT NEWS

everybody has an OPINION

you are not really smart... low IQ

;D ;D ;D

i don't know and not going speculated about the shooter
i call it "WAITING FOR THE FACT" before i make the judgement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2023, 09:07:49 AM »
I know that. I just don't think having a safety certificate will stop the killings.

Not the school shooting above
But many accidents shotting
You can google
Hundred of people die every year because lack od training

A 3-year-old girl found a loaded gun in a Texas home and accidentally shot her sister, killing the 4-year-old on Sunday, police said. Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez said the girls were in the bedroom of an apartment on Bammel North Houston Road in Houston, where they lived with their parents, around 8 p.m.

Five adults, who were all family members or family friends, were in other parts of the apartment and the girls unintentionall y were left unsupervised, Gonzalez said

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2023, 11:15:26 AM »
I know that. I just don't think having a safety certificate will stop the killings.

I read something like 500 people die every year from accident shooting
Thats alot of people
Almost the population of some small Wisconsin town

;D ;D ;D

Probably more than school shooting victims combine annual

PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) -- A 12-year-old boy is recovering after he was shot by his 10-year-old brother in what police believe was an accidental shooting.

"A 12-year-old Black male was found suffering a gunshot wound to the chest and arm. He was transported to Temple Hospital and placed in stable condition thankfully," said Philadelphia District Attorney Larry Krasner

Advertisements