Advertisement

Author Topic: Back in HS, were you a cheater or did you allow others to cheat off you?  (Read 439 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Ohio student beaten unconscious for not sharing answers to biology quiz

Earlier this week, Tamara Lanier spoke before the Cincinnati, Ohio school board after her son was beaten so severely in an on-campus incident that he lost consciousness. Officials say the teen was attacked for not sharing his answers to a biology quiz.

The minor, whose name has been withheld, is a ninth grader at Shroder High School in Ohio. On March 15, after refusing to share his answers to a biology test, he was attacked in the building’s hallway by several irate students. Cincinnati Public Schools confirmed he was hospitalized as a result of the brutal beating, as reported by local news station WKRC 12 on Tuesday (March 21).

Members of the victim’s family spoke at a school board meeting held on Monday (March 20) night. “I’m here to talk to you today because, quite frankly, I am appalled. My heart is broken,” the boy’s mother said. His uncle, Derrick Kearney, added, “This is completely unacceptable.” The teen’s grandfather noted that his grandson was only enrolled at the school for a week before he was targeted, and believes the attackers are gang-affiliated, although police have not confirmed those allegations. “Five gang members beat this new student until he was unconscious and had to be taken to the hospital in an ambulance,” the grief-stricken grandparent said.

In a statement, the Ohio school board admitted, in part, that the boy “was physically assaulted by several other students and suffered injuries. Shroder staff and security intervened and immediately requested assistance. Cincinnati police and emergency medical personnel responded to provide support, and the injured student was transported to the hospital by ambulance for medical care.” They condemned the violence and announced those responsible were “facing criminal charges.” One of the students has already been arrested, and warrants have been issued for the others who took part in the beating following the biology quiz.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 10:09:27 PM by theking »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
- I got punished for not protecting my test while a kid was copying off of me... the teacher gave me a C for it. I told him I was not the one cheating but he says it does not matter because I didn't cover up my test. What an hater.

Another incident - My college year during a test in statistic... the professor all of a sudden stop the test, pointed toward me and ask me to move over two seats. I felt embarrassed and I told him I was not cheating or looking at anyone. He confirmed and says that it's not me but the person next to me was looking over at me during the test. He just didn't want any cheating and not saying the person was cheating either...

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
I am a cheater
Big time slacker

Don’t ask me to write an essay
I will 100% mess that one up

Pass with a D-
Passing is passing

;D ;D ;D

God did not created man...man created god

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
Picture this; mid 90's, central valley CA, poorer man's version of Beverly Hills 90210. High School was competitive. If you weren't in AP classes you were invisible. "Cheating" was par. Although I never cheated, I was one of many who would give and receive exam questions from the early class to the later class.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
The teacher cheated for me. 

I had her french class in 8th grade at the middle school level and when I went to high school at the 9th grade level and a different city, load and behold, I knew it was cake walking when the new french teacher was my previous year teacher.  I did not participate or did any quiz and flunk all my exams.  First semester report card was a D and the second half was a C-.  She tallied it up and gave me a B just to pass her class and move along.  I never forgotten about that teacher.  She was single, in her late 20s and I had no thought about a romantic relationship with her.  Not until I was in college and I had thoughts about her.  I went back to that same high school for a visit during lunch time to see her but she have moved on.  She was the most bias teacher ever.  All the asian students loved her.  All my friends that took her class had A+.  She was known for an easy A teacher.  I think they did an investigation and got rid of her. 

Oh my gosh, talking about it had me looking her up.  She is still there.  She came back.  Time for me to give her a visit and ask her out.  How long has it been?  She probably married with children by now. 

https://www.stocktonusd.net/Domain/2941

yall should google your favorite school teacher and see how they are doing too.  Man, I'm sure she thought that I grew up to become a loser.  Ok, loser in some aspect but hey, I'm not in jail or in no gang bang and I'm working to pay tax.  She would be proud to see what I have become now.  All teachers would like to know what their students end up becoming.  I think I need to open up to her and tell her that I knew what she did to my grades.  I mean she doesn't have to do it as I was already planning to take her class again and this time, I will get my C grade myself.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile

I had her french class in 8th grade at the middle school level and when I went to high school at the 9th grade level and a different city, load and behold, I knew it was cake walking when the new french teacher was my previous year teacher.  I did not participate or did any quiz and flunk all my exams.  First semester report card was a D and the second half was a C-.  She tallied it up and gave me a B just to pass her class and move along.  I never forgotten about that teacher.  She was single, in her late 20s and I had no thought about a romantic relationship with her.  Not until I was in college and I had thoughts about her.  I went back to that same high school for a visit during lunch time to see her but she have moved on.  She was the most bias teacher ever.  All the asian students loved her.  All my friends that took her class had A+.  She was known for an easy A teacher.  I think they did an investigation and got rid of her. 

Oh my gosh, talking about it had me looking her up.  She is still there.  She came back.  Time for me to give her a visit and ask her out.  How long has it been?  She probably married with children by now. 

yall should google your favorite school teacher and see how they are doing too.  Man, I'm sure she thought that I grew up to become a loser.  Ok, loser in some aspect but hey, I'm not in jail or in no gang bang and I'm working to pay tax.  She would be proud to see what I have become now.  All teachers would like to know what their students end up becoming.  I think I need to open up to her and tell her that I knew what she did to my grades.  I mean she doesn't have to do it as I was already planning to take her class again and this time, I will get my C grade myself.   :2funny:

Talking about stalking.  My gosh.  Her linkedin page
https://www.linkedin.com/in/deborah-berg-539ba755

I already knew why she passed me because had she flunk me, she knew that I was going to take her class again but she will not be there.  She left the following year to attend UC santa Barbara for her masters.   She may not know what I have become but from digging around, I now know what she have become.  She stayed at the same school, waiting for me to return to ask her hand in marriage.   :2funny:

She even took the time to learn vietnamese too.  I knew she had a thing for the viet.   :D

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile

Easy A teacher and young female too.  So the street easy A teacher...LOL.  French by day...special health class by night.  :D :D :D :D  :-* :-X

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile

Bro... in middle school, we had a former playboy model as our Geography Teacher. She was good looking for her age with big boobs. Story goes that a couple of years after she started teaching some kids found her spread and had it posted on one of them pulled down map... and the whole class saw it when she pulled it down. - not sure if it's true but that's the rumor when we were in her class.
Also had a Chem teacher in HS that married one of her student. She was on an internship in the school where she met her future husband - she was 23 while he was 17. They married when he graduated from college. She was in her mid 30s when I had her class.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

P90xbox

I was an average student at best...only time I remember I really got screwed up was when two Hmong dudes copied my homework..it was a simple geometry problem...a Black girl came over and snatched one of the  guy's paper and put her name on it..lols..yeah a BLack girl..so one of the Hmong dudes still had my paper with him, so he erased my name and put his name on it...then he turns to me and said, I'll turn everything in for us....I was a nerd and softy...I didn't ever said anything..But if I see that guy now, he's a dead man...lols j/k...

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
Bro... in middle school, we had a former playboy model as our Geography Teacher. She was good looking for her age with big boobs. Story goes that a couple of years after she started teaching some kids found her spread and had it posted on one of them pulled down map... and the whole class saw it when she pulled it down. - not sure if it's true but that's the rumor when we were in her class.
Also had a Chem teacher in HS that married one of her student. She was on an internship in the school where she met her future husband - she was 23 while he was 17. They married when he graduated from college. She was in her mid 30s when I had her class.

The only coolest teacher that i have ever gotten was a former Denver Bronco football player.  He was a big white guy, build like a linebacker.  We had classes in them trailers and you know how small it is in them trailers so this guy looked even bigger.  For the life of me, I could not remember his name. 

5th grade, twin kaydoo sisters were teachers.  Skinny, tall like model and light skin.  Looks like Vanessa William as you can tell that she's white lost growing up.  Her sister dated the french teacher.  They tried to hide it but we kids are quick at picking up hints.  One time, she told my kaydoo friend to not wipe off that lip stick mark on his face.  After putting on lipstick in class, she gave my friend a big kiss.  My poor friend wore that marking for the rest of the day.  Had only he snitched to his parents, that teacher would of been done for.  It was wild growing up for me.  That same kaydoo teacher took a big ruler and hit me on my hand for violating her rule.  Caning in school was allowable during that time.  I grew up in Narleans in the 80s so no wonder. 

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Speaking of past teachers, back in middle school (yes, there was such a thing as middle school back in the day in CA), there was a teacher that would purposely wear sheer see through dress in the classroom to get us puberty rage male students going nuts. She was in her 20s and cute too. Then when she needs to step outside of the classroom, she covered herself with her Inspector Gadget like trench coat.

I'm sure she didn't want the Principle and/or VP to talk to her about dress codes... ??? ;D

Advertisements