Advertisement

Author Topic: I'm no love expert. But if someone makes you feel like this, they aren't right.  (Read 1258 times)

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
1. If you are somewhere for a good while and they don't check on you, they aren't right for you.

The pronoun "they" here refers to a he or she that's particular to
your situation.

Like this post: 0
"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
If you check on me, I'll say.... You sound like my mother

If you are the one going on a trip without the other party, the one that is on the trip should make a courtesy check in if they honor the relationship.  I mean if you guys have good trust in one another then none of this is needed but out of respect, when I'm on a trip, I'll text to say that I landed safely and i'm at this restaurant that has good food and wish you were here.  Snap a pix   O0

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Relationship right or wrong is something that we don't tend to study upon.  It is either you have it in you or you watch other people and replicate or you better ask somebody. 

The irony is this.  Some religious sectors, the person doing the family counseling is the person that has no relationship like a pastor or a monk.  There was a case where a female love doctor (Dr. Ruth I believe was married 3 times) who goes on the radio and gives sounding relationship advice but turns out that her own relationship was in turmoil. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

P90xbox

i don't know...me and my wife have poor communication. .or maybe I do...haha .sometimes we go on days without talking..use to be you're not gonna asked me how my day went? now its, only speak to me if its important...lo ls

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
If you check on me, I'll say.... You sound like my mother

If you are the one going on a trip without the other party, the one that is on the trip should make a courtesy check in if they honor the relationship.  I mean if you guys have good trust in one another then none of this is needed but out of respect, when I'm on a trip, I'll text to say that I landed safely and i'm at this restaurant that has good food and wish you were here.  Snap a pix   O0

I agree with this. However, both should be in communication with each other. The person who is away should check in out of courtesy, and the other should ask. This is especially important in the beginning of the relationship in order to build trust. Once you have that and you're familiar with each other's quirks then neither will feel anxious.

It's those first 2-5 years that will really test a couple's marriage.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
i don't know...me and my wife have poor communication. .or maybe I do...haha .sometimes we go on days without talking..use to be you're not gonna asked me how my day went? now its, only speak to me if its important...lo ls

Very typical.

They just don't look forward to dealing with you anymore.

"...

P90xbox

Very typical.

They just don't look forward to dealing with you anymore.

not sure if its that..i think it's more like a process or phase in a lot of couples...you know, all affectionate at first...eventu ally little bickerings back and forth, to eventually what? what do you want? to hurry up! you better! dude, you're fuke up..lols...yea h...its actually traits of a healthy relationship IMO....modern day relationship anyway..ahah

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Just an attitude, huh?

"...

Advertisements