Advertisement

Author Topic: Is one kiss on another woman considered cheating?  (Read 1109 times)

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
Re: Is one kiss on another woman considered cheating?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2023, 03:59:40 AM »
I have this movie, but I haven't watched it in ages.

Yes, I believe that he did get her back in the end, but he had to do a lot of apologizing and even sleep outside in the rain.

The storyline is horrible for anybody who wants a loving, healthy marriage. If I was the girlfriend, I wouldn't take him back. He slept with another girl during their engagement. That kind of forgiveness and investment should only be given in a marriage.

Why go into a marriage already feeling betrayed? There will be plenty of opportunities to feel betrayed once married, do we also have to do it while dating/engaged?   ;D

Like this post: 0

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2023, 04:08:14 AM »
Some people do end up marrying each other after all the crap they put each other through. It lets them know, "this is the person who will put up with my crap. I don't have to change a thing about myself nor do I have to try to be a better person."

They will be in a miserable marriage, but at least neither of them have to change a thing about themselves and some people are fine with that arrangement.  O0

Couples like this can't let each other go because they're too used to each other. They are already like family or as you once told me, "like an old, worn t-shirt."

You've been posting a lot about relationships. Don't forget to invite me to your wedding. I think I have a $20 laying around.  O0

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2023, 06:53:33 AM »
That’s the cutest thing I’ve heard, BNM.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2023, 07:33:55 AM »
That’s the cutest thing I’ve heard, BNM.

Which part?

Advertisements