Advertisement

Author Topic: Leave Asian girl alone cause even if you have kids, it's not guarantee  (Read 216 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
...that they'll take care of you  ???:

42-year-old woman who was told she 'failed at life' because she has no children goes viral

On March 6, TikToker Natalie Bright uploaded a 14-second clip of her dancing in the streets of New York while sharing negative comments she has received for being “a childless 42 year old.”

“Who's going to take care of you when you're 70,” "You dont [sic] know true love until you give birth,” “You will die alone” and “You failed at life” are just some of the comments Bright says she has encountered.

“Oh and there was ‘you probably cry in the bathroom everyday,’” she wrote in her post’s caption.

“I used to volunteer at a nursing home & some of the loneliest residents were ppl [people] with children. Having children doesn't mean they'll take care of you,” one user wrote.

“We all die alone no matter if we have kids or we don’t. Thanks for bringing positivity to this subject,” another user commented.

“I've got 3 kids and I'm proud of them however I have to say no you didn't fail in life… you made a choice, live your life you want,” another user said.

Bright has gone viral in the past for her previous videos about her youthful appearance.

The TikToker, who frequently posts about fashion and beauty, saw one of her videos garner over 10.6 million views and 1.4 million likes in January.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Advertisements