Advertisement

Author Topic: Remember the Old man that shot that black kid for knocking on the wrong door?  (Read 495 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
This is what his grandson had to say about this old man. 

"Ludwig said he and his grandfather, who goes by the first name Dan, used to be very close.

“But in the last five or six years or so, I feel like we’ve lost touch,” he said. “I’ve gotten older and gained my own political views, and he’s become staunchly right-wing, further down the right-wing rabbit hole as far as doing the election-denying conspiracy stuff and COVID conspiracies and disinformation, fully buying into the Fox News, OAN kind of line. I feel like it’s really further radicalized him in a lot of ways.”"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fear-paranoia-grandson-says-andrew-020050633.html

I dunno.  If old people can't even drive a car because they gotten older, they shouldn't own a gun. 

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +650
    • View Profile
Some grow old gracefully and others grow bitterly.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +247
    • View Profile
This is what his grandson had to say about this old man. 

"Ludwig said he and his grandfather, who goes by the first name Dan, used to be very close.

“But in the last five or six years or so, I feel like we’ve lost touch,” he said. “I’ve gotten older and gained my own political views, and he’s become staunchly right-wing, further down the right-wing rabbit hole as far as doing the election-denying conspiracy stuff and COVID conspiracies and disinformation, fully buying into the Fox News, OAN kind of line. I feel like it’s really further radicalized him in a lot of ways.”"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fear-paranoia-grandson-says-andrew-020050633.html

I dunno.  If old people can't even drive a car because they gotten older, they shouldn't own a gun.

I called BS on this one grandson... as soon as he stated "I've gotten older and gained my own political views." and added "Black Lives Matters Always" - NBC. He also mentioned that he believed his grandfather truly feared for his life.

Other family members have come out saying that the shooter was not a racist and that they truly believed he feared for his life.

We're talking about an 84-yrs old living alone... Heck, my mom is 80 yrs old and she fear being alone by herself - need someone in the house 24/7.

What I find insane about this case and the other case with a 20 yrs old shot to death for driving up the wrong path is that both are treated differently... majority of black celebs, activists and politicians are out in force asking for this shooter to be arrested and jailed but sat silent about the other shooter. Brandon spoke in length about this shooting but nothing much about the other shooting... MSM & SM spent days/weeks talking about this but not much about the other.  The difference is the skin color of the victim and shooter.

Now, I'm not condoning the shooting on both cases and both shooters should be tried and if found guilty put in jail. However, you can't ignore one vs the other just because one don't fit the race mongering narrative.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
I called BS on this one grandson... as soon as he stated "I've gotten older and gained my own political views." and added "Black Lives Matters Always" - NBC. He also mentioned that he believed his grandfather truly feared for his life.

Other family members have come out saying that the shooter was not a racist and that they truly believed he feared for his life.

We're talking about an 84-yrs old living alone... Heck, my mom is 80 yrs old and she fear being alone by herself - need someone in the house 24/7.

What I find insane about this case and the other case with a 20 yrs old shot to death for driving up the wrong path is that both are treated differently... majority of black celebs, activists and politicians are out in force asking for this shooter to be arrested and jailed but sat silent about the other shooter. Brandon spoke in length about this shooting but nothing much about the other shooting... MSM & SM spent days/weeks talking about this but not much about the other.  The difference is the skin color of the victim and shooter.

Now, I'm not condoning the shooting on both cases and both shooters should be tried and if found guilty put in jail. However, you can't ignore one vs the other just because one don't fit the race mongering narrative.

What all of his family members have in common when it comes to defending their grandfather is the notion that the old guy got scared for living alone and he is not a racist so skin color did not play a role into this.  They also said he was a former soup and those under him were of multi races. 

Saying that his grandfather was a right wing extremist over the years due to brainwashing information by Fox news is just another advantage way to help clean their grandfather to a possible lighter sentencing or any at all. 

If it sounds like the grandson is blaming the republican influences, at least he said it and not no news channel who is always out to push their agenda.   

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
Cable news is not good for your health
They make you mad and angry all the times

Especially fox news

Spew nonsense and disinformation

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
What all of his family members have in common when it comes to defending their grandfather is the notion that the old guy got scared for living alone and he is not a racist so skin color did not play a role into this.  They also said he was a former soup and those under him were of multi races. 

Saying that his grandfather was a right wing extremist over the years due to brainwashing information by Fox news is just another advantage way to help clean their grandfather to a possible lighter sentencing or any at all. 

If it sounds like the grandson is blaming the republican influences, at least he said it and not no news channel who is always out to push their agenda.

Bro... he went unto CNN with corn roll hair (trying to look black) and when Don the Lemon ask if he believe his grandfather is a racist and this is what he says..."Yeah, I believe he holds some racist tendencies and beliefs". Why do you say that? "uh... he's just a stock American Christian male, it's a older, you know, that's how they are..." It's the same rhetoric pushed by the Left/Dem... 'Christian white male are racist', 'Republican and conservatives are racist', etc etc
But just take a look into any social media and all you see is the violence of the Left.
- Asian hate crimes perpetrated by majority of Left/Dem
- night of 'poverty and lack of opportunities' destruction and violence in Chicago - all by Lefties/Demmies
- teen run down and murder because he's a GOP by a Democrat
- Summer of Love; all perpetrated by the Left/Dem and their sympathizers
- attempted assassination of a SCJ by a Left/Dem
- two GOP NJ state politicians assassinated by Left/Dem
- group of GOP baseball player were shot at by a Dem
- a salty Dem tried to knife a GOP candidate at a rally
- Hillbilly and Sanders supporters attacked each other at rally...
etc etc

What this grandson says is the same as me saying "yeah, the black kid was shot because he was a criminal... that's how they are."

The more this grandson talk, the more he's turning out to be a liar and a fool.

I can guarantee you that when it comes down to it, he and his grandpa never had a relationship and he's just coming out of the wood for his little two minutes of fame. If this old man was truly a racist and influence by GOP, all his family would come out saying it.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
Bro... he went unto CNN with corn roll hair (trying to look black) and when Don the Lemon ask if he believe his grandfather is a racist and this is what he says..."Yeah, I believe he holds some racist tendencies and beliefs". Why do you say that? "uh... he's just a stock American Christian male, it's a older, you know, that's how they are..." It's the same rhetoric pushed by the Left/Dem... 'Christian white male are racist', 'Republican and conservatives are racist', etc etc
But just take a look into any social media and all you see is the violence of the Left.
- Asian hate crimes perpetrated by majority of Left/Dem
- night of 'poverty and lack of opportunities' destruction and violence in Chicago - all by Lefties/Demmies
- teen run down and murder because he's a GOP by a Democrat
- Summer of Love; all perpetrated by the Left/Dem and their sympathizers
- attempted assassination of a SCJ by a Left/Dem
- two GOP NJ state politicians assassinated by Left/Dem
- group of GOP baseball player were shot at by a Dem
- a salty Dem tried to knife a GOP candidate at a rally
- Hillbilly and Sanders supporters attacked each other at rally...
etc etc

What this grandson says is the same as me saying "yeah, the black kid was shot because he was a criminal... that's how they are."

The more this grandson talk, the more he's turning out to be a liar and a fool.

I can guarantee you that when it comes down to it, he and his grandpa never had a relationship and he's just coming out of the wood for his little two minutes of fame. If this old man was truly a racist and influence by GOP, all his family would come out saying it.

Is what he's saying helpful or damaging to the case of his grandfather?

If you know he is going to get convicted, might as well run with the blaming Fox news narrative so the sentences can be 2 lashes and a few hail Mary. 

He could say that it isn't a racist issue as it was dark outside and he did not get a chance to see the color of that other person.  Then he'll get more lashes for shooting blindly. 

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
Black kaydoo at your door at night
Media been telling you its trouble

You just start blastin them cuz ur scared

;D ;D

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
I guess we all can call racism "opinions".

"I hate black folks but watch sport" type.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
I guess we all can call racism "opinions".

"I hate black folks but watch sport" type.

Uh... who says that racism is an opinion? All we're saying is that if you're going to push racism just because the participants are different race, why not do the same for all cases? Why nitpick one case over the other base on the color of the victim?

Black kaydoo at your door at night
Media been telling you its trouble

You just start blastin them cuz ur scared

;D ;D
Do you really know that's what it actually happened? Black teen shows up on his porch and the home owner just shot him for no other reason than being black?
We don't really know what happened prior to the shooting...

A little bit of info was revealed about the grandson that went to CNN to portray his grandfather as a racist, without any evidence, but base it on him being a elder white Christian male. What CNN didn't revealed is that this grandson is a Satanic worshipper...
- he quickly deleted his Twitter account after his interview with CNN and people finding out who he is.
That explained his "white christian male" all racists, that's how they are... comment.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
Uh... who says that racism is an opinion? All we're saying is that if you're going to push racism just because the participants are different race, why not do the same for all cases? Why nitpick one case over the other base on the color of the victim?
Do you really know that's what it actually happened? Black teen shows up on his porch and the home owner just shot him for no other reason than being black?
We don't really know what happened prior to the shooting...

A little bit of info was revealed about the grandson that went to CNN to portray his grandfather as a racist, without any evidence, but base it on him being a elder white Christian male. What CNN didn't revealed is that this grandson is a Satanic worshipper...
- he quickly deleted his Twitter account after his interview with CNN and people finding out who he is.
That explained his "white christian male" all racists, that's how they are... comment.

Why you putting words on people’s mouth???
These random ass people don’t speak for us PH folks

All i say was cable news is not good for your health

;D ;D ;D

Please don’t be stupid

Advertisements