Advertisement

Author Topic: Does Trans athletes make a mockery of women's sports and how do Trans extremists  (Read 208 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
...feel about it and do they really understand the biology of it?  ???:

Transgender athletes in women’s sport are shameless cheats
In my book, athletes like Austin Killips are thieves – yet those whose prizes they take are being forced to maintain this mortifying charade

Say what you like about Lycra, it’s exceptionally good at sexing human beings. A photograph of Austin Killips, a transgender cyclist, on the victory podium at the international women’s Tour of the Gila over the weekend, reveals what looks a lot like a male appendage poking through his crotch-clinging shorts.

Compare and contrast with the runners-up who are both, quite clearly, women with much-neater female pudenda and hips that curve. Also, please note the respective girths of the competitors’ thighs. Clue: the bloke’s are chunkier.

The 27-year-old American finished 89 seconds ahead of Italy’s Marcela Prieto in the general classification and also claimed the Queen of the Mountains jersey in the elite race which is sanctioned by the sport’s world governing body, the UCI.

I don’t know what makes me angrier. The fact that Killips only took up cycling in 2019 and now, without any apparent embarrassment, presumes to race against females who have dedicated their whole lives to becoming one of the best women in the world at their sport. Hour upon hour of punishing practice since the age of seven or eight, with your parents making huge sacrifices, and some guy ingests a bit of oestrogen, applies mascara, jumps into the saddle and Bob’s your auntie! All their efforts are mocked, cruelly derided by that arrogant p----.

Trans extremists are wrong about biology in sport
Austin Killips has thrust the issue of fairness in women's cycling back to the fore. It's time we stopped labouring under false pretences

In the South Park episode Board Girls, a strong woman competition is won by a trans woman named Heather Swanson. The joke is that Swanson is very obviously male, towering over the women, with the bulging muscles of a bodybuilder and sporting a full beard and Stetson. Swanson is revealed to have begun identifying as female just two weeks prior to the competition, and goes on to roundly thrash the other athletes and then gloat on the podium above the bruised and battered runners-up, while the audience looks on in awkward dismay....

The episode was intended as a joke, but was roundly criticised as transphobic: it was branded both hurtful and unrealistic to imply that something so preposterous would ever happen in the name of trans rights. But with every passing month, the “strong woman” Heather Swanson – whose appearance and voice were reportedly modelled on those of professional wrestler “Macho Man” Randy Savage – looks less like a cruel parody and more like a real competitor in a female sporting event.

Last week, the women’s division of the Tour of the Gila, a UCI cycling race in New Mexico, was won by trans woman Austin Killips. This is the first year the Tour has offered equal prize money for the women’s and men’s races, meaning the biologically male Killips will walk away with $35,350 as first prize, as well as being awarded the “Queen of the Mountains” jersey for best performance in uphill stretches.

Killips is far from alone: at least 40 other biological males are currently known to be active in elite women’s cycling. Some, like Killips, had never been involved in competitive cycling before, but have experienced success after joining women’s racing. Others enjoyed long careers in men’s cycling before switching to the women’s side.

The number of competitors who now race as transwomen has prompted 25-year-old elite female cyclist Hannah Arensman to publicly announce her retirement from the sport. “At my last race [...] I came in 4th place, flanked on either side by male riders awarded 3rd and 5th places”, she wrote. “My sister and family sobbed as they watched a man finish in front of me.”

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Advertisements