Advertisement

Author Topic: This is why many women do not marry for love...  (Read 726 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
This is why many women do not marry for love...
« on: May 03, 2023, 12:15:08 PM »
...and marry for security and stability instead.

Women know that men fall in love and lust many times. Men don't often marry their dream girl because such woman typically isn't the type who can create a peaceful home environment, raise children, and cooperate with his family. Nonetheless, they are the type that men reminisce, fantasize, and pour their feelings/affection over. Therefore, many women have had to settle for a man who will at least provide security and stability. Even dream girls have found out that a man's love and affection isn't enough and will also choose the man who can provide security and stability.

Lucky is the man who gets the woman who has all the qualities (looks, emotional maturity, intelligence, stability, etc.), and lucky is that woman who has a husband who views her as such. 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
Re: This is why many women do not marry for love...
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2023, 01:25:09 PM »
Many men will marry for stability and security as well, example those nraug mob ab in Laos and others.  Just don't reveal your financial worth when dating, my best advice. 

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2023, 02:06:22 PM »
Women are getting smarter indeed. 

This is nothing new.  Young love, they tend to date for fun, get cherry popped left and right until they realized that getting their cherry pop by a guy who has money is better than getting pop by a broke azz dude. 

I still cringed seeing good looking asian women with guys that drives a rice up vehicle.  Is it love or is it something else? 

I remembered back in high school, this one azn viet chick was the school sweetheart.  She had the looks of them coffee shop chicks. She was at the top of her class.  Had high school was hollywood, she would be an A grade model and famous.  After high school life, she went missing.  Onto grad school, I networked with the right people and we went to this one guy's house to play a game of poker.  Guess who was in that house and still looking pretty as ever?  It was her, young as she can be but the guy she married looks like 2 times her age and fobby as hell looking but he was loaded with money. 

So the story here is this. If you have a pretty daughter, push them to date guys with money.  Do it for their own future and if he's really loaded beyond loaded, you can go live in his castle and harvest some of that luxury too.   O0

Nick cannon, mariah carey ex husband.  He has 12 different gold diggers and all have young children by him.  Some are pregnant at the same time and these women are friends of each other.  As long as they get that child support check, they will continue to milk that system.  I'm not mad at ya  :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2023, 06:44:19 PM »
My point is that there are many women who are married to a husband who doesn't love and adore them like he did with an ex-girlfriend that he probably still thinks about. These women can't wait for a man who will adore them, but they're okay as long as he can provide.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2023, 06:59:42 PM »
Moral of the story.

Try to have as much fun as possible when you're single and don't save yourself because most likely nobody is saving themselves for marriage.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2023, 07:01:46 PM by Believe_N_Me »

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2023, 07:24:16 PM »
My point is that there are many women who are married to a husband who doesn't love and adore them like he did with an ex-girlfriend that he probably still thinks about. These women can't wait for a man who will adore them, but they're okay as long as he can provide.

IT is still a gamble

Can't wait forever for a dull penny to turn into a shining dime.  People get tired of waiting so they settled for whatever that is available. 

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2023, 07:27:11 PM »
Moral of the story.

Try to have as much fun as possible when you're single and don't save yourself because most likely nobody is saving themselves for marriage.

If this is about sex then sex is over rated. 

I can't marry the town's doorknob either.  I mean I used to date one.  I mean we were walking in public and some guy out of no where would go up to her and pet her hair like he used to own her.  I should of punch that fool in the face for disrespecting me like that. 

So when your current introduce you to their ex, it just means they introduce you to the person they once fawk.  Lets keep it real.   :2funny:

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2023, 09:16:05 AM »
If this is about sex then sex is over rated. 

I can't marry the town's doorknob either.  I mean I used to date one.  I mean we were walking in public and some guy out of no where would go up to her and pet her hair like he used to own her.  I should of punch that fool in the face for disrespecting me like that. 

So when your current introduce you to their ex, it just means they introduce you to the person they once fawk.  Lets keep it real.   :2funny:

I don't know of any situation where you and an ex would even come across each other, unless you were married and have children together. And even then, I know divorced couples who never saw each other again like they are just dead to each other.

But exes who still stay connected if they don't have to be means they are not over each other, even if the relationship was not good.

I have an aunt who warned that it is more likely for broken boyfriend/girlfriend to rekindle than it is for a divorced couple.

In my own observation that is true.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2023, 10:19:52 AM by Believe_N_Me »

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2023, 01:29:16 PM »
I don't know of any situation where you and an ex would even come across each other, unless you were married and have children together. And even then, I know divorced couples who never saw each other again like they are just dead to each other.

But exes who still stay connected if they don't have to be means they are not over each other, even if the relationship was not good.

I have an aunt who warned that it is more likely for broken boyfriend/girlfriend to rekindle than it is for a divorced couple.

In my own observation that is true.

If you two do not have enough ex than the chances of you running into them are slim to non.  I or my women, well we are allowed to date around. 

Then again, if you and your current runs into anyone's ex, it is better not to introduce one another to each other.  Just either stare or look away or wonder why your husband all of a sudden would want to hold your hand like he's out to show you off, in spite of her. 

Telling the other person about their ex in public may bring insecurity to your date.  This is why I think it should be avoidable.  I don't need to know your ex and you do not need to know mine. 

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2023, 11:31:03 PM »
Their exes are a lot older than I am.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2023, 12:51:49 AM by Believe_N_Me »

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2023, 11:14:45 AM »
Their exes are a lot older than I am.

If that's the case then your husband is in the grandpa looking phase.  Older men, younger bride syndrome. 

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2023, 09:52:06 PM »
If that's the case then your husband is in the grandpa looking phase.  Older men, younger bride syndrome.

He doesn't look all that bad because he takes care of himself.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2023, 05:23:30 AM »
Many men will marry for stability and security as well, example those nraug mob ab in Laos and others.  Just don't reveal your financial worth when dating, my best advice.

Exactly my point. Men aren't marrying their first choice either. The women seem to know this. They're probably thinking, "I won't have his heart and affection, but I will have his money."  O0

Advertisements