Advertisement

Author Topic: I was a kid but still remember a case similar to this back in Laos  (Read 209 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
..Basically, two Hmong best friends met a Hmong girl and they both like her but only one can have her so one step back so his best friend can have the girl. Long story short, the wedding took place and the groom's best friend was the Phib Laj. That bride also had sex with the groom's best friend a few days earlier and someone reported to the groom side so yeah, you can just picture the heavy drama because something like that was unheard of in a Hmong wedding back in Laos  ;D:

"I Caught The Bride Having Sex With The Best Man": Wedding Industry Workers Share The Couples They Knew Were Doomed On Their Big Days

"On the night of the wedding, I (the wedding planner) brought the bottle of champagne up to the room along with some other things we did for a wedding night. I quickly opened the door and walked straight in. The bride was bent over a chair with her wedding dress over her head, having sex with the best man."

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Advertisements