Advertisement

Author Topic: You will be arrested in PH for "negative" behaviors like this  (Read 308 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
American arrested in Philippines after police find his girlfriend inside water drum: report

Victim's son asked police in Philippines for help after finding a strange smell at American expat's house

An American expat living in the Philippines has been arrested after police discovered the body of his girlfriend inside a water drum near her home in the nation’s capital.

William Thomas Worth, 71, faces murder charges for allegedly killing his girlfriend, 48-year-old Mila Loslos, after finding out she was married with a child and was not single as she had claimed.

Loslos' son, 21-year-old Nino Jay, went to the police after his mother had been missing for a few days. He had asked his mother’s roommate as to her whereabouts, then spoke to Worth, who said he had no idea, Rappler reported.

placeholder
But Nino Jay said he smelled a foul odor in the house, at which point he went to the police to ask for help.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
Re: You will be arrested in PH for "negative" behaviors like this
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2023, 07:05:12 AM »
People should always be honest about their status. You never know, maybe that other person doesn't mind that you're still married or with a girlfriend/boyfriend.

I wouldn't go as far as kill someone but I can sympathize with that man's anger. He was deceived and nobody wants to feel betrayed.

Like this post: 0

Advertisements