Advertisement

Author Topic: Sanctuary cities calls foul and want every cities to share the load...  (Read 241 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
NY mayor is crying and want illegals immigrants sent to every cities in America because we all have to share the load  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12109785/Eric-Adams-calls-migrants-sent-U-S-city-Big-Apple-overwhelmed.html
He's crying because he has 70,000 illegals. But the Southern border states have hundreds of thousands and tens of thousands coming every day.
NYT - single day is hovering around 7,000 but expected to be 12,000 soon...
Reuther - crossing surges to 10,000 in a single day...

Hmmm... I have a greater idea. How about we sent illegals to all sanctuary towns, cities, states and all those that are fighting to protect illegals. I mean, have hundred thousands of bleeding heart Lefties/Demmies that wanted to take these illegals in but the US just won't do it.

I have nothing against immigrants... just the illegals (those that entered the US undocumented - need to put this in so I don't offend some PHers).

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
Let the illegal immigrants enter. Covid will kill them too. Like these paranoia Phers (Duma, Yaxx, and hamungKAREN) in here are too darn concern about ongoing pandemic and care about our health.  ;D

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
So you ship these people to small democrat town
Without any federal support, no border patrol assistance
And laugh when they fail to house them
?????

Hahahahha. What kinda of NONSENSE is that

;D ;D

It makes zero sense

God did not created man...man created god

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Stay tuned folks, this breaking news can potential take down the entire Biden Administration .

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
Let the illegal immigrants enter. Covid will kill them too. Like these paranoia Phers (Duma, Yaxx, and hamungKAREN) in here are too darn concern about ongoing pandemic and care about our health.  ;D

The Leftists have been hysterical about vaccination and mass school shootings. However, when it comes to undocumented migrants, "LET THEM ALL COME WHETHER THEY'RE VACCINATED OR NOT, AND WE'LL HOUSE THEM IN OUR CHILDREN'S SCHOOL GYMS."

:idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

Advertisements