Advertisement

Author Topic: Not sure if he's THE GOAT but he's definitely one so I think Scottie is just  (Read 221 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
...jealous or doesn't like the idea of his ex-wife dating a Jordan  ???:

Twitter reacts to Scottie Pippen calling Michael Jordan a horrible player

Despite not saying a word, Michael Jordan’s name continues to stay in headlines, this time with former teammate Scottie Pippen calling out the former Tar Heel.

It’s no secret that since the “Last Dance” documentary dropped, Pippen has not been too fond of Jordan, finding ways to take shots at him. Once again, the opportunity presented itself for Pippen to discuss Jordan in an interview on Stacey King’s podcast.

Pippen hyped Lebron James, using his stats as a reason he should be labeled as the greatest basketball player of all time. Then, Pippen pivoted to take a shot at Jordan, calling him a horrible player. He backed up the statement by going into Jordan’s struggles before he arrived in Chicago and the bad shots taken in games.

“LeBron James will be the greatest statistical [player] to ever play the game of basketball. [Michael Jordan] was a horrible player.”

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

P90xbox

don't ever trust anyone who says Jordan had Pippen because it is the other way around 110%..I do agree with one thing Pippen said though. Jordan played a lot of one on one, or maybe more like a One on 5...lols He'd beat the whole team if he wants..haha

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +247
    • View Profile
When Jordan left the Bulls with 3 championships, they couldn't do anything until he came back. He took them to 3 more championships. .. I was a Pistons fan (the Bad Boy) during those times but still admired Jordan. He was MVP on all six of those championships.

Queen LeBron couldn't win a championship without multiple star players...

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Advertisements