Advertisement

Author Topic: More Tarot Card Readings  (Read 1261 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
More Tarot Card Readings
« on: May 29, 2023, 07:56:23 AM »
Just for kicks, I was listening to tarot card readings again on Youtube. Obviously, these are very general readings. Some of them were totally conflicting with each other. Many of them kept saying that I was going to have a windfall. They didn't know how or where or when, but somehow I was going to receive a large sum of money. I couldn't think of any reason why I would be getting money other than my own paycheck. I never believe those. Those readings are the most unlikely to happen.

Except.......

Guess what happened on Friday? Holy moly! I got a legit check in the mail for a very large sum. I won't disclose why I got it but it's from the insurance company. Wow! The reason I wasn't expecting this is because it's from something that happened over two years ago. Totally unexpected.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: More Tarot Card Readings
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2023, 12:05:30 AM »
 O0 O0

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2023, 02:27:40 AM »
General tarot reading says more large sums of money to come. Um, okay. Sure.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2023, 09:20:31 PM »
Earlier this year, different tarot readings said that I was destined to meet "the one" and that I'd be fulfilled. This person has emperor energy and boss vibes. Also, it could be someone I work with. In fact, this person could be the boss. Furthermore, this person would instantly know that I was "the one" for him, but I would be oblivious about his intentions. Pretty laughable since I worked with women and the elderly.

Lo and behold! Two months ago I got a job offer with a company that has predominantly male employees. There are only 5 other women in the company. What's interesting is that my boss already hired me when he left me the very first message. When I returned his call, I thought I was scheduling for an interview, but when I went to meet him he told me that he already had HR write up the offer letter. When I was talking to him over the phone, I thought he was the hiring manager. I didn't know that he was the Vice-President and that I'd be working under him.

What I learned from tarot is that the reading may not be exactly what you think it means. Yes, my boss knew I was the one before I did. He knew I was the perfect one for the job position. O0

« Last Edit: December 13, 2023, 02:14:11 PM by Believe_N_Me »

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2024, 06:50:55 PM »
Just heard a very bad tarot reading. Even though it's a general reading, this one really resonated hard.

I'm going to have a tower moment. The ultimate betrayal. Apparently, someone who has hurt and betrayed me before is going to be able to convince me that it's different this time. I'm going to give in and go along with it. Then they will stab me in the back again in the worst way. However, this will be the last time they do so. Apparently, the universe said that I needed this burn in order to let go once and for all. It will hurt massively. The bright side is that afterwards, I will finally have my peace, victory and wish fulfillment. They, however, will have a lot of shame and regret. This is a repeated pattern for them so it continues to get worse for them. This person has a lot of karma on them.

The reason it hit close to home is because I already feel this betrayal coming. I can't believe the tarot reader got the person's identity correct. That confirmed my strong intuition.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2024, 06:54:23 PM by Believe_N_Me »

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2024, 06:52:20 PM »
General tarot reading says more large sums of money to come. Um, okay. Sure.

I received 4 separate large sums. They came at the end of last year.  :o

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2024, 01:32:26 AM »
Just listened to a very hopeful general tarot reading. Yes! I claim it!

It was so spot on that it was scary. It's not the same tarot reader but it aligned with the other one. However, this one revealed the aftermath of the tower moment. The betrayal will happen and I do believe so because I've been feeling it for months now. It's not that this person wants to intentionally betray me but it's because they don't have much of a backbone to stand up and fight, and so they're easily manipulated. They got themselves into a pickle (toxic situation). They think that by breaking our deal, they're going to save me from getting hurt but nothing could be farther from the truth. But they'd rather sacrifice my feelings and pull the "I didn't mean to" card afterwards. This person has a habit of doing that and so they're always sabotaging good opportunities for themselves. It's actually quite irritating.  ::) I don't know why they can't remove themselves from toxic situations/people. For some reason they have to be petty and respond. It's so childish. And in doing so, they push away the good people. Then they wonder why things don't work out for them.  ::) Well, it's because this person would rather play stupid games with toxic people then focus on the true, good, and loving people who are there for them. Anyways, according to tarot, by the time this person is done burning down the house (fighting with the toxic person through some debt/obligation), they will have lost the good people (me) in the process.

I'd share the video but then y'all would know my zodiac sign.  8)

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +42
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2024, 11:42:19 PM »
tarot cards in general are view by the general public like how people view the ouuja board...there's a dark sinister energy coming off from them..or at least most people feel that vibe..haha so don't say nobody warned you about them...haha

anyway, I do believe that some people and some things have psychic or whateever abilities...on the other hand I do believe in coincidences as well...or lucky guesses..or are they? it can be from the divine or from the dark side..so choose your spiritual friends wisely...haha I've encounter both good and evil spiritual friends before..evil ones, just like real humans, they tell you the winning lottery numbers, but they expect part if not all of your soul in return...divin e friends...they will make it seem like they hate you, but don't mistaken it for tough love and  for your own good and safety.

eversince I said to my divine friends, I don't want a powerful and strong 6th sense anymore..just watch over me and my loved ones and i just want to live a normal decent life as long as it is filled with love...hahaha

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2024, 11:53:50 PM »
In the past, I never messed with this stuff even just for fun.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2024, 04:00:29 PM »
Tarot says that a 3rd party is messing with my blessings.

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +42
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2024, 07:43:30 PM »
if tarot was talking about me, tarot is gaslighting you. I only bring blessings. Ask anyone who knows me. LOL

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2024, 08:24:06 PM »
if tarot was talking about me, tarot is gaslighting you. I only bring blessings. Ask anyone who knows me. LOL

You're not the 3rd party blocking my blessings. I know that for sure.  :)

Like this post: +1

Advertisements