Advertisement

Author Topic: I stopped by a Hot Pot too, glad I didn't get shot like these Asian guys  (Read 183 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
3 Vietnamese men wounded at hot pot restaurant shooting in Garden Grove, California

The incident, which is now under investigation as an attempted homicide, occurred at The Hot Restaurant at 12921 Magnolia Street at around 11:30 p.m. on Saturday. The victims and the alleged gunman were all dining at the restaurant when an argument suddenly broke out between them. Shots were then fired. Other guests managed to restrain the suspect until police officers arrived to arrest him. Footage reportedly shows him being combative toward the deputies

I went to this one:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile

« Last Edit: June 02, 2023, 12:38:10 AM by theking »

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile

« Last Edit: June 02, 2023, 12:37:23 AM by theking »

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
And yes, the displays on the screen created by the pros do make the meal look tastier  ;D:

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
My only vice with hot pot is that I can not eat my money's worth anymore.  For some reason, my style of eating is to order a little bit and eat just a little bit because the flavor and tasty of it is at the first few bites. 

Same thing with buffet for me.  I would like to try every items and to do that, I only take one pieces and small portion to try.  Growing up years, our teenager years, it was the year to eat as our body are still growing. I would stack my plates up before the server would come over and take it away.  Good memories. 

Like this post: +1
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements