Advertisement

Author Topic: Well, that broke Hmong Jerry Yang's purse for sure  (Read 144 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Well, that broke Hmong Jerry Yang's purse for sure
« on: June 02, 2023, 01:22:49 PM »
The poker pro made history Tuesday night, calling down multiple bets from self-proclaimed cryptocurrency millionaire Wesley Fei for a $3.1 million pot, the largest ever seen on TV or a live stream. The game was no-limit Texas hold 'em cash with a $1 million minimum buy-in.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Well, that broke Hmong Jerry Yang's purse for sure
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2023, 01:54:15 PM »
I saw this clip and dwan is a poker pro but why was he hesitating when he was holding them pocket ladies?  He was not scared of the two pair but rather scared that the other guy has pocket kings.  Pocket aces are out of the question due to the way the china man betting strategy. 

Chump change for the china man though cuz he's a crypto currency guy worth a lot of money. 

A few hands later, it was the china man vs another china man that is across the street from dude.  The other china man had pocket queens and crypto guy had A7.   Flop had a 7.  Turn was another 7, giving him trips so he's good.  They went down the river with the all in and the crypto china man got some of his money back as it went for a 2 mil pot, the second largest pot ever on live TV or streaming. 

Poker has etiquette.  They hate it when a guy wins a giant pot and would then cash out and take the  money and run which then kills the table.  Happens to me before during my poker younger days.   I haven't played another money hand of poker after that.  At least tournament, you only lose out on what you put in as tournament fees. 

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements