Advertisement

Author Topic: Well guys, they say these are the perfect cans so what do you think??  (Read 121 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Finally a study being funded that most of us here on the show are actually excited to see the results of. The Perfect Boob study by the researchers at New York University! The researchers at New York University did a study to figure out what people think the “perfect boobs” look like. Some of the results may surprise you too. They found that being symmetrical doesn't really matter that much. In other words, “perfect boobs” actually have some imperfections.
The study actually found that moderately sized breasts with greater volume in the top half earned the highest scores.

https://wrif.com/2023/06/02/what-do-the-perfect-boobs-look-like-according-to-science/

They said that A size is the best...so that should help many Asian girls right?  ???

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
I clicked to see pictures  :D

Beggars don't have a choice.  It would be a come up if you would even get to see and feel any boobies without paying for it.  This is why I don't judge.  I get what is given to me and I'm grateful for it. 

Although fat women tends to have fat boobies.  I mean it is big but that's fat big.  It would drips all over the cracks of my fingers.  I don't discriminate so that is how I know   :2funny:

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements