Advertisement

Author Topic: Good, she deserves to lose her job for making an Azz out of herself based solely  (Read 196 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
...on skin tone hate  ???:

Woman who called police on Black bird-watcher in Central Park loses employment appeal

June 8, 2023, at 11:33 a.m. NEW YORK (Reuters) -A U.S. appeals court on Thursday refused to reinstate a lawsuit by Amy Cooper, the white woman who became known as "Central Park Karen" after calling police on a Black bird-watcher, against the employer that fired her following the encounter.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
It will be hard for her to get a job anywhere else.  It is like a felony that follows you where ever you go.  Might as well move to another country and start over.  Employer has the right to fire you for not having the right culture to represent the brand of such company. 

If you see something, video cam it and make them famous  O0

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Yep, this headline says it all:

More Bad News For “Central Park Karen”

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +650
    • View Profile
The funny thing is, she knew he was recording yet continued her bad behaviors.

I remembered watching a local video from here during pandemic of an Asian family being harassed by a white woman during a hike. White woman went from leashed your dog to go back to your country but old Asian granny with great English told her off.

I was told by Whites, Blacks, and even Hispanics to go back to my country growing up. I wonder why whites never tell blacks to go back to their country lol ;D ;D

Advertisements