Advertisement

Author Topic: Damn these apes, cant even enjoy a movie in peace anymore, the last movie I saw  (Read 339 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1333
    • View Profile
These apes just don't care if the seats are already reserved.. :idiot2: :knuppel2::

AMC Movie Theater Patron Brutally Attacked In Dispute Over Reserved Seats

Florida detectives are searching for an attacker who beat a 63-year-old man who asked him to move from reserved seats into an adjacent space.

The attack happened on July 10 at an AMC Theater at 2315 N. Federal Highway in Pompano Beach, Florida, shortly before 10 PM. The movie the victim purchased tickets for was not identified.

Broward County Sheriff’s Office released video of the incident, The attacking suspect is shown violently shoving the elderly man up against a railing, then landed several hard blows to his face.

Anyways, here's the last movie I watched at the theater. I like the 80s retro aspect but not a good movie overall IMO. Nice theater and the "reserved" reclining seats are nice though:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
AMC Movie Theater Patron Brutally Attacked In Dispute Over Reserved Seats – Update

UPDATE: The man attacked at an AMC Theater in Florida earlier this month in a dispute over reserved seats has spoken out about the incident.

NBC Miami interviewed the unidentified patron, who said he suffered a broken nose in the fight.

“I couldn’t even get a defensive shot in,” the man told NBC Miami. “It happened so fast, he basically sucker-punched me is what he did.”

The 63-year-old victim, who wished to remain anonymous, said he and his wife purchased VIP tickets for Insidious: The Red Door at the AMC Pompano Theater in Florida on July 10. The deal includes advanced seat selection.

The man claims he politely asked the person occupying his reserved seats to move to another section. According to NBC Miami, he was rebuffed, so the victim started to look for a seat elsewhere while the aggressor “just kept staring.”

“As I’m walking away, he said ‘go run to your wife little boy,” the victim said. “I turned around and I said, ‘You know I’m not the one who’s being a little boy, you took my seats and you didn’t apologize or you didn’t say thank you and I let you keep them.’”

That’s when the physical fight started.

“He jumped up, he wanted to fight me, he backed me up, I fell over the stairs and as soon as I fell down the stairs, it was like a boxer being against the ropes, this guy just went to town on me,” the victim told the outlet.

The victim was taken to a nearby hospital and received stitches, he said.

EARLIER: Florida detectives are searching for an attacker who beat a 63-year-old man who asked him to move from reserved seats into an adjacent space.

The attack happened on July 10 at an AMC Theater at 2315 N. Federal Highway in Pompano Beach, Florida, shortly before 10 PM. The movie the victim purchased tickets for was not identified.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +249
    • View Profile
The cops isn't going to do anything because the criminal is black... they won't want to be labeled as racists if they do their job.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Where is reporter???

How is this thread comparing

BLACK FOLK TO APE

Not racist????

;D ;D ;D

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
I ALREADY STOP CLICKUON THEM

"SEEING IS BELIEVING"..

;D ;D ;D

It's not racist because I'm "comparing" all forms of idiots to "APE" regardless of race...includi ng Asians  O0:

Speaking of Asian apes, these guys have a really deep hatred towards Christians

Indian police arrest 4 in rape of women who were paraded naked through street before assault

Four men were arrested this week in connection with the alleged brutal gang rape of two minority women who were stripped and paraded through a street in northeast India earlier this year, sparking major public outrage when footage of the attack subsequently went viral.

The four individuals were taken into custody on Thursday in Nongpok Sekmai in the Thoubal district of the Manipur state, the Manipur Police stated.

“The State Police is making all…efforts to arrest the other culprits at the earliest. Raids are continuing,” the official update read.

News of the arrests came one day after footage of the vicious May 4 attack went public, the BBC explained.

The women in the video, aged 21 and 42, were part of a group running from the village as it was burned by the mob of 800 to 1,000 people, according to The Guardian.

While fleeing, they were surrounded by another mob, which forced them to strip and walk down a crowded road while being molested before being gang raped in a field.

Two Kuki men from their group were also allegedly beaten to death by the same mob, The Guardian said.

Manipur, which is sandwiched between Bangladesh and Myanmar, is divided by ethnic clashes that reached a fever pitch in the spring, when the minority Kuki people demanded tribal recognition from the Meiteis, who represent the state majority, the BBC noted.

Thus far, at least 130 people have been killed with an additional 60,000 displaced.

The attack on the Kuki women may have been in retaliation for false reports that a Meitei women had been raped by a Kuki men, The Print reported.

The emergence of the disturbing footage inspired renewed criticism of the local police, who did not take action over the attack for more than 70 days, The Guardian reported.

India Prime Minister Narendra Modi broke his silence on the issue Thursday, calling the assaults of two women unforgivable.

The clashes have persisted despite the army's presence in Manipur, a state of nearly 4 million people divided into two ethnic zones.
The clashes have persisted despite the army’s presence in Manipur, a state of nearly 4 million people divided into two.

One of the women in the video even alleged that the police gave the victims to the mob, the outlet said.

The police are also accused of ignoring the ongoing ethnic violence, including beheadings and targeted violence against women.

Backlash from the gang rape footage forced Prime Minister Narendra to make his first public statement on the Manipur conflict.

The attack on the Kuki women, Modi said Thursday, “shamed India” while “no guilty will be spared,” per the BBC.

“I assure the nation, the law will take its course with all its might. What happened with the daughters of Manipur can never be forgiven,” he continued.

India’s Chief Justice DY Chandrachud added that the Supreme Court was “deeply disturbed over the video.”

On Thursday, the Indian government also ordered Twitter and other social media sites to stop sharing the viral video, a source familiar with the investigation told CNN.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Good, they caught the ape:

Florida moviegoer beaten after asking couple to move from his reserved, VIP seats in 'callous' attack
Cellphone video of the altercation shows a man repeatedly punching another in the face

A simple favor to ask a moviegoer to sit in his assigned seat turned into an all-out brawl at a Florida movie theater — with the incident being captured on camera.

The Broward County Sheriff’s Office released cellphone video of the altercation, which captured 27-year-old Jesse Montez Thorton II violently attacking 63-year-old Marc Cohen at the AMC theater in Pompano Beach on July 10.

Authorities say that Cohen told police that he bought VIP tickets that included advance seating for the film for him and his wife.

His fun movie date quickly took a turn for the worse when he noticed Thorton and another woman were sitting in his VIP seats. After asking them politely to move, police say that Thorton became "hostile."

Video footage of the interaction show Thorton standing up and getting in Cohen's face, forcing him to take a step back and lose his balance on the theater steps.

Seconds later, the interaction turns physical, with Thorton standing above Cohen and repeatedly punching him in the face.

Video captures shocked witnesses quickly rushing to the victim's aid and removing the irate perpetrator.

The sheriff's office called the attack "callous," saying that the victim suffered several injuries to his head and face and was taken to a hospital for treatment.

Authorities said that Thorton and the woman he was with immediately fled the scene. On Thursday, authorities arrested Thorton in Fort Lauderdale after a two-month-long investigation.

Advertisements